Halo Freedom/Smooth/Torque recipes???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoos

ECF Veteran
I heard that vaporflow.com - American Revolution is very similar.
I ordered on Monday samples, didn't receive yet. Prices are, maybe couple bucks less. Also, from this forum, vsvapor and eliquid planet - essence are similar. Will try vsvapor sample pack later, essence if i remember right, more expensive than Halo

nubee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
IL, USA
I heard that vaporflow.com - American Revolution is very similar.
I ordered on Monday samples, didn't receive yet. Prices are, maybe couple bucks less. Also, from this forum, vsvapor and eliquid planet - essence are similar. Will try vsvapor sample pack later, essence if i remember right, more expensive than Halo

Thanks!! Reviews of other vendor stuff that's similar works too. If one of them does volume pricing as well, I'd be set. Got no problem buying a liter or 2 :D as I'll use it up.

EDIT: VaporFlow American Revolution only comes in 10mg strength.

Last edited:

ournature

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
bologna, ITALY
Anyone manage to come up with some close mixes for the Halo line - non menthol ???

I'd love to get the $/ml down a bit as I can burn thru a bottle of their stuff in less than a week.

TW now sells 'patriot range' flavours concentrates.
You can get those 5ml concentrates and make your own Halo tobacco liquids adding them to an unflavoured base.

TW patriot Tobacco Americano = Halo Torque56
TW patriot M/Borough = Halo Freedom
TW patriot Kamel = Smooth8

i have all of the couples above and i can say without any doubt that they are identical, i'm not saying 'close', i say they are exactly the same product.
I suppose TW bought Halo flavours wholesale or they got the flavours from the same supplier.

these concentrates should be pretty strong, you can make a bunch of bottles out of them saving a lots of money.

nubee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
IL, USA
I did the same - MFS Unflavored Smoke Juice PG/VG 75%/25% @ 24mg.

From what I've read, the concentrate is strong so I'm not expecting to have to use a lot of that to add to the above base but will have to try/play with it. I'll start with 3ml of base and add a few drops at a time, vape and taste, add more, etc....

Other than that, I may cut it down to 18mg by adding some of my own PG or VG.

I'm figuring at worse, I'll need to use approx 10% concentrate to base - fingers crossed :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread