Halo G6 Elites/V2 EX, Cartos with window?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visivicous

Mar 23, 2009
So, I came across these while searching for a good cigalike for a family member (pack a day smoker, won't even consider anything larger than a cig).

What are these carto's? Can they be purchased as blanks, and then filled? If so, from where? (I am assuming that the G6 Elites and V2 EX windowed cartomizers come from the same manufacturer, but cannot find any info on this style outside of Halo's and V2's websites!)

G6 Elite Cartomizers

V2 Flavor Cartridges (5-Pack) - EX Series

dyanaprajna

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2017
Indiana
Yes, both have empty tanks that can be refilled. At least around where I live, you can't find either in stores. The only place I know to get these products are from the companies websites. The G6 is a Halo product, and the EX is V2, they're separate companies. Both are considered top of the line as far as cigalikes go. Both also have the option for clearomizers for use with their batteries, as well as manual batteries along with the automatic ones. All in all, I'd consider both good products for cigalikes, with some room for upgrades, and can be great starters to get smokers off the analogs.

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2016
North Carolina
My brother quit the stinkies over a year ago using the Halo G6 Starter Kit with the Mini Tanks. He preferred them over the cartomizers. Although he has moved up to the Innokin Endura T22, he is still using and enjoying the G6. He has purchased additional batteries and Mini Tanks of course but seems satisfied... :D

Guillaume-StJames

Mar 10, 2017
I've used both of those, as well as the Halo Mini Tanks @dobroeutro just suggested. I thought I could add a little bit of info on here.

Both Halo G6 and V2 EX have similar results, the flavors aren't bad and I would consider them to be part of the better cigalike products offered. Once I tried the Mini Tanks, I found the flavors to pop out more. Both are fairly simple to refill, the mini tanks are slightly easier to handle and hold a bit more juice too.

Just like dobro's brother, I have moved onto slightly bigger batteries, but I still occasionally charge my G6 since I have left over minitanks. What I love about them is that some subtle flavors pop out more on smaller cigalikes vs bigger tanks.

I'm still learning, and finding the right hardware for my flavor pallet, but with cigalikes, the only disadvantage for me is that it produces much less vapor per puff, thus increasing the amount of time it takes to quench the nicotine craving. But taste wise, it's underpowered and as a result the e-liquid often retains a good amount of flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread