United States

CheekyChica

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Las Vegas Nevada
www.youtube.com
I too am a fellow Halo product fan, I do make my own juices now ...I use a Halo triton tank, and I fell in love with Halo juices, but due to costs I have been moved to brew my own blend... I use a 50pg+(50vg+10%h2o)+15% flavor= my special blend....very close to belgian cocoa from halo, imo.

Vapo Marx

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
New York
I realize this is an older thread but the question of Halo's PG/VG ratio has been on my mind tonight, so I did a little experiment.

I made a visual comparison of the relative viscosity of Tribeca and 70/30 HHV Heavenly Tobacco (both "inspired by RY4" juices) by holding two identical half-full clearos side-by-side up to the light and rocking them back and forth. Result: inconclusive. The Halo juice seems like it might be the slightest bit thicker but it's hard to tell. Someone on this forum has claimed that Halo told him that there's more PG than VG, so between that and what we've observed, 60/40 could be a good guess. Or maybe the ratio varies with each flavor they sell. I dunno.

I wish I knew, though, 'cause whatever ratio Halo is using, it's perfect for me. I get just the right amount of flavor, TH and vapor from their juices. But I also find them a little too expensive to purchase on a regular basis.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
I quit smoking on a Halo Triton. The day my starter kit and menthol sample pack arrived, I ordered the tobacco, gourmet and variety sample packs. I do buy from Johnson Creek and Alice In Vapeland from time to time, but Halo juices just vape and taste great- at least in the Triton. After about 12 weeks, I've found 8 Halo flavors I really like and have big bottles of those; although I still order small bottles of other flavors from time to time. Some of the flavors I thought were just OK are great, after my taste buds recovered from 20 years of smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread