Halo Triton 2 On Reactor Battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nxvn

Dec 16, 2016
Brooklyn, NY
So while I like the Halo Triton 2 I don't like the short battery life I am wondering if it would work on say the reactor mini battery Has anyone tried the Triton 2 tank on another battery

Confirmed; The Triton II tank works just fine on the Reactor Mini mod (I own both). As rvshehata mentioned; the default 0.75R SS coils are rated between 8-25W.

Definitely don't use Triton II tank in TC mode (Yuk!). :) The Reactor Mini tank is built for the purpose and far better (a rebranded FreeMax Scylla Mini tank I believe, could be wrong).

Happy Holidays,

Neil

cloudykitty

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2015
Aurora, CO, USA
I have the old Triton tanks and an original (?) Reactor battery. My Reactor tank cracked bad last night and I am trying to tell if my tanks will work with the battery. I have a 510/ego adapter, a KangerTech evo-d 2 tank, and the previously mentioned Triton tanks.

I took a quick look a bit ago and it didn't seem like my gear is compatible but maybe I am missing something?

Thanks for letting me piggyback!

Reactions: DaveOno

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
I have the old Triton tanks and an original (?) Reactor battery. My Reactor tank cracked bad last night and I am trying to tell if my tanks will work with the battery. I have a 510/ego adapter, a KangerTech evo-d 2 tank, and the previously mentioned Triton tanks.

I took a quick look a bit ago and it didn't seem like my gear is compatible but maybe I am missing something?

Thanks for letting me piggyback!
I think you just need the Triton/ego adapter. Although a Triton tank will thread onto a regular ego adapter, it won't make electrical contact. There are some older threads/posts on this.

Good luck.

Triton to eGo/510 Adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread