Status
Not open for further replies.

skillzizzo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2015
west lebanon nh
Hello out there guys.

I am looking for some were to send my hana to have it fixed other then to hana. It is the brass shell edition hana b4s single batteri dna 40 special edition model. I have dad it for maybe six months now is my all day vape device. The issue with it is that were the batterie goes in the device the cheezy negative and postive post kept strecting out and i would bend them into place now they are so bad they will not go back to the right place and the batterie just flops around in there with no connection. the secound issue is the spring loaded 510 is broke and is just stuck in now. Still works for the squape r i use it with because you can adjust the rta its self. So what i want and need is a new batterie tray a better kind that doesnt suck maybe that is metal and spring loaded and a better 510 connection. Honestly i just buy devices no nothing off the parts were to buy them or how to replace them. I can send it to hana 25 bucks for batterie tray replacement and 30 for new 510 i do no want the same parts in it thow. Any advice on who else rebuilds mods i can contact. And better replacement parts then what is in this device now. thanks Guys

skillzizzo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2015
west lebanon nh
One vape shop were I live. I know more about what they sell then they do. They are useless for mod knowledge say nothing about fixing a mod. Only place I have even found online that makes custom mods is vaperlips.Com. I contacted them about fixing it for me I haven't heard from them yet. I can build a house and a car I know nothing about how these mods work or fixing one. Thank you for your in put I'm very surprised in this forum no one has any insight to share yet. Thanks have a good night

skillzizzo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2015
west lebanon nh
For my battery terminal issue, I have taken paper and folded it to put under the flexible metal terminals to eliminate the play/flex until I can replace them.

One suggestions: Write Hana an email and ask for the parts....you should be able to put them in.

Thanks for the idea i did put a folded peice of paper behind the terminals and it works not about broke of getting it in there thow. Hana has my double battery dna40 right now fixing it. they will replace the battery tray for 25 bucks. and the 510 foe 30 the issue i am having is i do not want the same parts in it that have broken on me you know. I want different better parts then these. Thanks for your time i do appreciate it greatly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread