Status
Not open for further replies.

emily n portland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2013
portland, OR, USA
I'm just going to keep interrupting to ask questions ...
What the heck is that? Peaches and Cream?!???!!!
Is that old or too new for mass sale?!??!?
Please say new.....

aqatyqu7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gotalotgoingon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Nebraska/Dutch Harbor, AK
I'm just going to keep interrupting to ask questions ...
What the heck is that? Peaches and Cream?!???!!!
Is that old or too new for mass sale?!??!?
Please say new.....

I brought some NET flavoring to the NT lab and asked Clark to make me a vape. This is what he came up with. Straight up NET with no artificial flavors.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Oh, I see. Maybe try ( with the button in the locked position) pushing the cover down firmly over the button and at the same time giving it a little clock wards twist while also making sure to keep it level will do the trick. ( sounds a wee bit more complicated than it really is)

Thanks for the Links! :)

Two things I have learned to never venture into. Dark alleys and women's purses! Both scary for sure! :laugh:

( P.S That face on your pooch gets me every time! Too cute!)

Last edited:

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
Oh, I see. Maybe try ( with the button in the locked position) pushing the cover down firmly over the button and at the same time giving it a little clock wards twist while also making sure to keep it level will do the trick. ( sounds a wee bit more complicated than it really is)

Thanks for the Links! :)

Two things I have learned to never venture into. Dark alleys and women's purses! Both scary for sure! :laugh:

( P.S That face on your pooch gets me every time! Too cute!)

And/or lay some dental floss on the original button and press down.

Ms.Cruzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Woodland Park, CO
Dental floss where, how? I tried pushing down while locked. Didn't work. There aren't any threads or anything so I don't think it will ever stay on if I turn it upside down. I've had to beat the dog and get it as it rolled across the floor several times. She'd probably swallow it and then act innocent. Also, I can't seem to lock the Reo without taking it off because it just spins. Is that normal?

Zip says thanks for liking her face, DB. It gets her out of lots of trouble. She's a rescue and spoiled positively rotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread