Hangsen e-liquid DK Tab TASTE and TAB flavor concentrate TASTE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hangsen e-liquid DK Tab TASTE and TAB flavor concentrate TASTE.
Has been described in a ad as:
"Smooth tobacco blend with a hint of cigarillo, sweet caramel and nutty after taste."
The Hangsen e-liquid DK Tab TASTE is pretty much a correct description above regarding the nutty taste. If you have tasted the Hangsen e-liquid DK Tab, have you tried to mix it with using a flavor concentrate that closely approximates the e juice?
If so please let me know which concentrate comes closest to the Hangsen e-liquid DK Tab TASTE. There are two vendors who describe the concentrate a little differently so I would need to know which of these two vendors or and vendor carries the concentrate.
I'm try to DIY mix the the Hangsen e-liquid DK Tab from a concentrate and do not know if or how I could be done.
I have read many threads and they all do not answer the above questions.
I'm guessing that the Hangsen e-liquid DK Tab TASTE is a blend that may use a vendor supplied DK Tab concentrate (as a main?)and other secondaries are added to enhance. Meaning, you can not buy a single concentrate and expect it to taste like a Hangsen e-liquid DK Tab TASTE or even close to it unless your a master mixer and luckily hit it just right.
Ideally, whomever knows for sure can take the Hangsen e-liquid DK Tab and the mixed TAB flavor concentrate TASTE and vape side by side and not detect a strong difference between the two.
So in recap:
1.If you have tasted the Hangsen e-liquid DK Tab, have you tried to mix it with using a flavor concentrate that closely approximates the e juice?
2. Have you tried to DIY mix it with using a flavor concentrate that closely approximates the e juice? if so, how close.
3. Please let us Hangsen DK Tab affectionados know which concentrate comes closest to the Hangsen e-liquid DK Tab TASTE. There are two vendors who describe the concentrate a little differently so I would need to know which of these two vendors or and vendor carries the concentrate (and it's identifier).
4. If you have mix a DK Tab e juice what mix/% did you use and how does it compare with Hangsen e-liquid DK Tab TASTE (how close).
5. And, if you tried to replicate it and failed, that would be good to know.

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
Hangsen flavor concentrates are complete. It will taste just like the ejuice you love. Mix at 3-4% for a dripper over 20w. If not strong enough try it at 6.

It is an exact replica when you use the correct amount of flavoring, it the same flavoring hs uses in the eliquid.

Only difference is the name in different countries, or vendors.

Last edited:

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
Tab blended is what you want. I recommend 3.33-4% to start. Some go 6-7% but I have never needed to go that high with any of the hangsen concentrates I've used. 3-4% is right most the time

You have everything you need in the bottle you just have to get the concentration right. If what your vaping is hangsen and they promote it as dk tab - it is tab blended.

10 ml Tab Blended Flavor (HS)

Last edited:

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Thanks JeremyR for info. I'm still learning about the different ECF departments. Your right, this post might have been better served in the Hangsen thread. If you like, let me know if I should moved this thread to the Hangsen threads?
I vape at approx. 5v, 10w with carto at 3ohm. I have mini RDA's I use as samplers for DIY. I will definitely take up your suggestion and see if it works out.
To date, I have found that the Hangsen tobacco brands on the whole are very close to real tobacco taste for me (ring my bell at this point in time).
I'm thinking because I primarily use carto's (planning of purchasing a box mod of 20 w or greater and a couple of full size RDA's--whole different thread when I can think of a way to have my questions simply answered in an informative concise manner), I will mix at "I recommend 3.33-4% to start." . If not strong enough, I can always boost mix.
Regarding RTS vapes: I have a ticket in concerning the last order I placed with them. It concerns the high shipping cost. That is another whole different thread.

These threads initially added to some confusion:
DK-Tobacco are not the same flavor--http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-liquid-discussion/406369-what-dk-tab-3.html
FA/TPA DK-TAB which I'm sad to say isn't even close--http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/256913-dk-tab.html
If your suggestions is even close, I'll be a happy camper. At the worst, I will have purchased another good Hangsen flavor.
I plan to post at the Hangsen thread group.
Many thanks again for the time and effort you afforded me.

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
Your very welcome brother...I started with hangsen premade, went dig and played with other tobaccos none were a match for hangsen. Bought the hangsen concentrate of the flavor I liked the most and its been hangsen concentrates ever since.. To me and many others thier tobaccos are the best and easiest to mix of any brand..

If you liked hangsen version of dk tab, that is exactly what you will get.. They just took the dk part off obviously because they are not dk.

The dk tobacco from TFA is not the same as hangsen and is different. A unique strong taste. I have 30ml of the concentrate and have only made one Bottle that I still haven't finished..

I've been all hangsen tobaccos for two years now

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
Oh cartons give off a very accurate good flavor.. Other than the power restriction the flavor from them is as good as any... I expect the 3.33% (1ml/30ml base) -4% to be right on for you...

The BVC design is an idea I came up with a few years back that replicated the flavor from cartos in a rebuildable.. The manufactures have now produced my idea in tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread