Status
Not open for further replies.

Derasha

Jan 10, 2013
New Jersey
First let me say, here in the states everyone says not to purchase over seas e-liquid. It it said that e-liquids from overseas are not good and they have a bad taste.
Well I have been vaping for a while now and have reviewed may e-liquids. I am here to say I have tried and tested Hangsen e-liquid and I am more then impressed. The quality and "American taste" is unsurpassed. You can taste the quality.
I highly recommend Hangsen e-liquid to any American customer or anywhere for that matter. Terrific quality and I am looking forward to trying more flavors you have to offer. Thank you and you are doing a terrific job! Keep up the good work!

Ry4- Terrific classic taste! Fantastic all day vape. The sweetness and the true taste of tobbacco make you keep coming back for more! Really really good!

Ry5- As much as I enjoy an Ry4 liquid, sometimes I just don't want the strong sweetness. Well this Ry5 brings the great taste of an Ry4 and eliminated the strong sweetness with a very slight sweetness. It's a great all day vape and would even be enjoyed by customers who only vape tobbacco flavor e-liquids. Fantastic!

Ry6- If you closed your eyes, you would swear that this was a real cigarette!
If every analog smoker tried this e-liquid just one time, they would never smoke another analog again!
I don't know how you managed to do this, but you have made the most realistic e-liquid to a real tobbacco ciggerette that I ever vaped, and I have vaped many tobacco e-liquids! Absolutely the BEST real ciggerette taste! Amazing!
Highly recommended!

Butterscotch- My favorite ice cream topping! So I had to try butterscotch! Well this e-liquid is simply yummy. It really tastes like the creamy, brown sugar mixture perfectly blended into a rich butterscotch.
Fantastic dessert vape.

Coffee- I am a heavy coffee drinker and I have been searching for a great coffee e-liquid.
This coffee flavor is really good. I trully enjoyed the rich coffee taste! One of the best that I have tried!

Last edited:

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys

LorenHusky

Nov 28, 2012
Dayton, OH
Madvapes carries Hangsen and has for several months. This is my first China liquid purchase and I'm rather nervous about it. It conjures memories of deadly dog food and lead tainted childrens toys and stuff. I pray for mine (and everyones health) that this stuff is safe.
I got the Hangsen Menthol 24MG. I plan to cut it with Madvapes mad tobacco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread