Hangsen e-liquid

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Reviews' started by Derasha, Mar 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derasha

Derasha Full Member

First let me say, here in the states everyone says not to purchase over seas e-liquid. It it said that e-liquids from overseas are not good and they have a bad taste.
    Well I have been vaping for a while now and have reviewed may e-liquids. I am here to say I have tried and tested Hangsen e-liquid and I am more then impressed. The quality and "American taste" is unsurpassed. You can taste the quality.
    I highly recommend Hangsen e-liquid to any American customer or anywhere for that matter. Terrific quality and I am looking forward to trying more flavors you have to offer. Thank you and you are doing a terrific job! Keep up the good work!

Ry4- Terrific classic taste! Fantastic all day vape. The sweetness and the true taste of tobbacco make you keep coming back for more! Really really good!

Ry5- As much as I enjoy an Ry4 liquid, sometimes I just don't want the strong sweetness. Well this Ry5 brings the great taste of an Ry4 and eliminated the strong sweetness with a very slight sweetness. It's a great all day vape and would even be enjoyed by customers who only vape tobbacco flavor e-liquids. Fantastic!

Ry6- If you closed your eyes, you would swear that this was a real cigarette!
    If every analog smoker tried this e-liquid just one time, they would never smoke another analog again!
    I don't know how you managed to do this, but you have made the most realistic e-liquid to a real tobbacco ciggerette that I ever vaped, and I have vaped many tobacco e-liquids! Absolutely the BEST real ciggerette taste! Amazing!
    Highly recommended!

Butterscotch- My favorite ice cream topping! So I had to try butterscotch! Well this e-liquid is simply yummy. It really tastes like the creamy, brown sugar mixture perfectly blended into a rich butterscotch.
    Fantastic dessert vape.

Coffee- I am a heavy coffee drinker and I have been searching for a great coffee e-liquid.
    This coffee flavor is really good. I trully enjoyed the rich coffee taste! One of the best that I have tried!

2. Jimi D.

Jimi D. Vaping Master

You are 100% correct. I trust Hangsen juice over any American vendor. May I ask, where did you find the RY5 and 6. I've been dying to try them. Thanks.

3. Shilo

Shilo Vaping Master Verified Member

Nice review. I have to agree that for me Hangsen has some of the best tobacco flavors and I've tried MANY. I was vaping on RY1 after a 3 week steep yesterday and I like it-- no muss no fuss tobacco flavor. I would love to be able to get all the numbered RY's.

4. Derasha

Derasha Full Member

Hi and thank you. I know this company sells Hangsen. You should be able to find them there.
    Caterpillar Vapes

5. Jimi D.

Jimi D. Vaping Master

Hello Derasha. That was the first place I looked. Caterpillar vapes doesn't carry it yet. I found it only in the U.K.
    I hope to find some soon. Thank you :)

6. Derasha

Derasha Full Member

7. Jimi D.

Jimi D. Vaping Master

I just tried the Seminole site. All I saw was Lizard juice. Looks to be a possibility that it's Hangsen E liquid, but no RY flavors. Thank you for asking Hangsen :)

8. Derasha

Derasha Full Member

No prob.
    I will let you know as soon as he gets back to me, I'll email him now.

9. Jimi D.

Jimi D. Vaping Master

That is just too kind Derasha :)

10. Derasha

Derasha Full Member

:)
    Still waiting on him to get back to me...
    Anything I can do to help my fellow vapers, we all need to stick together! Lol

11. Jimi D.

Jimi D. Vaping Master

Thanks again :)

12. Derasha

Derasha Full Member

Hey... Ok he got back to me, he said he's going to have to get back to me cause the Ry5 and Ry6 are brand new products and there is not to many people who carry them out there. He's going to look into it and he will email me and let me know. :)

13. Jimi D.

Jimi D. Vaping Master

I hope we can get them soon. I already have people that are very interested in trying the Ry6. I bet this flavor becomes a big hit. :)

14. Derasha

Derasha Full Member

15. Jimi D.

Jimi D. Vaping Master

16. Derasha

Derasha Full Member

Yay!!! Let me know how much you love them! I know you will!!
    So glad I was able to find then for you!

17. Jimi D.

Jimi D. Vaping Master

I can just give you a big hug! I'm vaping the Ry6, and this tastes amazing Derasha. I have missed the taste of burning tobacco for a long long time ! Thank you very much ! :)

18. Derasha

Derasha Full Member

{hugs back} Right! I know it's really the taste of a ciggerette! I'm so happy, so glad you agree! Enjoy

19. LorenHusky

LorenHusky Full Member

Madvapes carries Hangsen and has for several months. This is my first China liquid purchase and I'm rather nervous about it. It conjures memories of deadly dog food and lead tainted childrens toys and stuff. I pray for mine (and everyones health) that this stuff is safe.
    I got the Hangsen Menthol 24MG. I plan to cut it with Madvapes mad tobacco.

20. Koman

Koman Moved On

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.