Happy and then let down..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Tim,

First I would like to say I have been really happy with shipping, delivery with greenhouseone. I have ordered like 7 ot 8 times and all my orders are always what I requested for and delivered in 15 to 20 days time. I have even placed an order as of my writing this post right now.:blush:

The only thing which I was let down with was the quality of 510-T Atomizers and cartridges I received in February. Out of the five atomizers just 2 of them worked flawlessly while the rest of the 3 either leaked madly or just gave me burnt taste and never worked. The cartridges were having rubber/silicone caps but they leak from the sides as well as the mouthpiece and I could literally taste it.:blink: So, now I have just placed an order for the LR ego atomizer + cartridge, and hope they solve the problem on leaking or burnt taste.

As for the Nicotine juices, I love them.

Hi Tim, I ordered 5-Pack LR atomizers Type A & Type B.

Type A: 2 out of 5 don't work at all (Order# 10480 - 20th Jan 2012)

Type B: 3 out of 5 don't work (Order # 12644 - 11th May 2012)

Tim I know you give 1 year warranty on your products. I have complained about the 510 atomizers before but no action was taken. Looking forward to your cooperation in this matter.

I have also sent you an email regarding this matter.

Note: I am going to order an e-Go Battery + some ejuice. If you can send me replacement atomizers I will really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread