Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
It's my birthday! :vapor:

warhammerjr
16488.gif

From Mom and Pops and we hope its a good one. I am pm ing you your own B-day code hehe:)
and welcome to our wonderful forum. Relax take your time and save some bucks pal :party::banana::thumb:

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
Mine is the third one from the left.

It is now. But a couple of names that were there before aren't anymore. eyebrook is keeping "first," but Simplejack was second and is now fifth.

I'm just glad I don't have the job of "confirming" the birthdays--whether it's the forum software or my browser or whatever, I'd end up having to take screencaps all day stupidme2.gif

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Hi mickymack did you read the first page and see your name This is how it works

post "its my Birthday" on this thread, the day of your Birthday only, and I will go to "ECF Birthdays today" your user name must appear there and I will PM you a coupon code just for you for 30% OFF. We hope some folks participate in our new program

I do not see your name there so i cant just issue a savings code I can only go by that at this time and I'm sure its yah Birthday but the user name has to appear on the page i have indicated but HAPPY Birthday anyhow

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
It's my birthday. Thanks in advance

It's my birthday :D

Click "Settings" in the upper right-hand corner of ECF's page.

Scroll down so that you see "My Settings" in the lower left-hand corner of the page. Click "Edit Profile."

In the first section is a line for "Privacy" that has a drop down menu. Open the menu and select "Display Only Day and Month of Birth." Scroll all the way down the page and click "Save Changes."

This will allow the site to show your birthday so that Pop can confirm it's your birthday and send you your certificate. Without the ability to confirm your birthday, the certificates do not get handed out. There are over 77,000 members of ECF so some sort of confirmation has to be used.

Choosing to display only the day and month will not let anyone see how old you are, but it will also put your birthday on your profile page so if you don't get around to doing it today, or if Pop doesn't log in in time to see the confirmation on the main page today maybe we could talk him into giving you your certificate anyway once he can confirm your birthday ;)

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
HELP !! hehe Lets see how this goes I frankly dont know how to get the user name to show. Thank you pwyll so much lets hope this turns out verifiable I do like doing this but as you say this is a big place lol and could get bad if everyone was born on the same day lmao. I hope they can change a setting so we can have fun:):party:

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
HELP !! hehe Lets see how this goes I frankly dont know how to get the user name to show. Thank you pwyll so much lets hope this turns out verifiable I do like doing this but as you say this is a big place lol and could get bad if everyone was born on the same day lmao. I hope they can change a setting so we can have fun:):party:

If you click on the username on each post, it will give you a little menu. Click on "View Profile" and then the "About Me" tab (if that isn't already what you see). The first thing under "Basic Information" is whatever they've chosen to be visible about their age/birthday. Mine shows my age, I do not know if I will be listed on the main page on my birthday or not. Yours doesn't show anything ("About POP" is the first thing under "Basic Information") so your birthday could not be verified under the conditions of this giveaway ;)

You have to enter the information when you sign up and you cannot edit/change it, so whatever is listed in the profile (if anything) should be adequate verification for purposes of this thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread