:banana::banana::party:

Pm coming hehe!!:)

CthulhuSaves

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
Kansas
www.Call-of-Cthulhu.com
Well, it's my birthday (Wednesday --gonna be 46, ugh), and I've been dying to try the Sub tanks, so here I am, posting my decrepitness. lol

One thing I'd really like to know is whether you'll ever be doing non-pre-packaged samples. I've got four flavors on my wishlist, but with my track record know better than to buy bigger bottles first time out. Would be really great if we could buy small (say, 2ml) samples; just enough to fill a carto, basically.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
ooh ooh ! welcome CthulhuSaves

Well let's think of the best way to handle this, how about you make a tiny order the samples will show up like magic you follow the regular procedure on your B-Day I will issue the coupon code for you which you can use when ever you would like (this gives you time to try the samples) and I will credit the shipping charges into the larger order or what you could do as an example is get something through miscellaneous (no shipping charges) tell me what it is for (the tiny one ) get the samples and vape them see what you like and then use the coupon code. Please note the code is good for E-liquid only we could do something like that if you would like too. Scuba is not likely to offer samples on that small of a scale for sale she is talking about 120 ml bottles her hands are very sore from mixing but we do sometimes give out 10 mil bottles to try things out or a mod a tank it just deepens one never knows around here:banana:

Last edited:

CthulhuSaves

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
Kansas
www.Call-of-Cthulhu.com
Ah well, I didn't know the birthday coupon was only good for juice. I'd just planned on getting a couple of the sub tanks (one big, one small). If there'd also been a way to do samples, I'd have included those, too, but the tanks are my main interest right now. Any larger juice purchases, if I liked the samples, would have to be next month at the earliest.

I bought a bunch of juice from you before, but the ones I'm curious about now are newer flavors that weren't available last time I shopped (Butterfly Bait, Pchela's Famous Five Layer, RY4v2 and RY04).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread