HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! 30% off

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's ok Popsy. Thanks to vaping, I WILL get another birthday! And truth be told, I was going to give my discount to an unknown soldier in Afghansorrystan, anyway. When's your birthday, Popsy - do tell? We (your loyal customers should be giving you and Mumsy a birthday present for all the hard work you guys do for us!

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
yea another B-Day!!!
Happy-Birthday-Animated-Dog-Scrap.gif

matadorx from all the folks at Mom and Pops buddy!!
Pm coming !!!!:banana:

birthday_dog1.jpg
:p:D

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
blu Congratulations and
71724e2d21d9c03df.gif

:)50:) ) is a good number I'm in my 50s its a great age that's an age when you really can look back and i have always said once i hit the speed limit i will slow down but that's 70 in Va lol
I am so glad you posted :banana: and the :thumbs:coupon code is coming you have a Great B-Day this is a special B-Day in my book
PLEASE put the coupon code i give you in the comments section when you order so I see this order:ohmy::D:toast:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Thx Pop.Do i use the () in the code?I've never ordered from your shop,any suggestions?i like tobaccos.been wanting a good waffle

No dont use them

The sample packs are the best advise they are marked down already and see what you like. Honestly i don't like recommending our own juice with the taste bud thing going on, there are tons of reviews on them and you can use that code when you would like. The sample packs are market down like 25% even if the code don't work and then load up with the 30% coupon just a suggestion and Happy Birthday my friend:)

bbb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2010
Florida
I went to buy 90 ml of juice (2 orders) and got this msg that my birthday discount code would not work with my order :confused:

The coupon code you entered couldn't be applied to any items in your order.

2 different juices, Grasshopper and 5 Layer ... I even tried ordering just 1 juice, that didn't work either

entered it in the coupon code box :unsure: I tried with and without the ( ) neither worked

I copied and pasted the exact wording Pop used :( no mistakes

no joy :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread