Happy birthday to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tw1sted Beauty

Jun 19, 2017
Several days ago my husband was given a vape by his bubby to try out, since he had bought a new one. I practically stole it from him. Lol. My birthday is in a couple days and I now have my very own vape! I've been smoking since I was 13, I'll be 27 soon, and a pack a day smoker. I couldn't go a couple hours without a cigarette, now I have gone 3 days without one!! Super excited and very proud of myself! The people at the vape shop were absolutely amazing, showing what maybe good for me to try and how to work and take care of my vape. Just wanted to share and glad to be here.

Attachments

• 20170618_180051.jpg
    20170618_180051.jpg
    615.4 KB · Views: 60

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Good on you! Welcome! And as numsquat above said - glad you found a good B&M (Brick & Mortar: i.e. vape shop) to help you out. Also glad you found us. Don't be afraid to ask about anything you're wondering about. Folks here love to help out - only problem might be deciding which answer is the best answer for you. I mean, you may ask one question and get 10 different answers.

A lot is about personal preference when it comes to vaping.

Nice looking mod - what is it?

Last edited:

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Hi and welcome, and an early Happy Birthday! Glad you got a setup that worked for you right off the bat. I have an AL85 as well and it's a good little setup.

now that you're on the road and 3 days cigarette free, I'll offer one suggestion. Get another kit to have as backup. If something happens to this one, you don't want to go back to smoking because you have nothing to vape on.

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
Several days ago my husband was given a vape by his bubby to try out, since he had bought a new one. I practically stole it from him. Lol. My birthday is in a couple days and I now have my very own vape! I've been smoking since I was 13, I'll be 27 soon, and a pack a day smoker. I couldn't go a couple hours without a cigarette, now I have gone 3 days without one!! Super excited and very proud of myself! The people at the vape shop were absolutely amazing, showing what maybe good for me to try and how to work and take care of my vape. Just wanted to share and glad to be here.
That's quite similar to me! I am 26. Turning 27 in January but I started at 11, anyway... Congrats on the switch an good luck. Vape on :D

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined. One day at a time and pretty soon you will wonder why you ever smoked.
Might like to read:
http://best-e-cigarette-guide.com/e...cigarettes/sub-ohm-vaping-perks-and-problems/
What is Sub Ohm Vaping? Our Sub Ohm Vaping Guide & Tips
All About Sub-Ohm Vaping | Spinfuel VAPE
Battery safety
Care and Use of 510, eGo and Variable Voltage Batteries
(7) Information Resources for Your First RBA | E-Cigarette Forum
ECF Sub-Ohm Advisory
VapeWild Test Results

Reactions: Tonee N

Tw1sted Beauty

Jun 19, 2017
Good on you! Welcome! And as numsquat above said - glad you found a good B&M (Brick & Mortar: i.e. vape shop) to help you out. Also glad you found us. Don't be afraid to ask about anything you're wondering about. Folks here love to help out - only problem might be deciding which answer is the best answer for you. I mean, you may ask one question and get 10 different answers.

A lot is about personal preference when it comes to vaping.

Nice looking mod - what is it?
AL-85 AKA "The Baby Beast" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread