Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Jup!!! Hope you have a super de duper fishin trip hun!!!!
fishing pt boy reeling in catch.gif

Hope ya get tons of rest and relaxation.......anddddddd........I'll even clean em for ya!!!!!
ick Fish close eyes hack with knife.gif

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
Leaving tomorrow yep time to relax do some fishing play a little camp fire blues .

Ok, everyone.....he leaves tomorrow and the remaining Woodvils are still in his house. :)

Just kidding, pal. The porkies will guard your inventory for sure.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Ok, everyone.....he leaves tomorrow and the remaining Woodvils are still in his house. :)

Just kidding, pal. The porkies will guard your inventory for sure.
ha ha ha you forgot the black bear that likes to hang out in my yard at night he loves hoople snacks

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
Leaving tomorrow yep time to relax do some fishing play a little camp fire blues .

Hope you catch one that pulls the boat around for awhile. :thumbs: Oh, remember the old Reoville saying? "Pictures, or it's just fishing stories (like that commercial on TV) ". :p

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Well deserved. . . enjoy. And when you tell us about "the one that got away", we'll know you are not talking about a reonaut. We are a loyal following for sure.

Happy fishing to you. A video of you playing your guitar by the fire would be a nice touch btw. (Kay needs new music for her bubblebaths) bahahahaha

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Look!! It's Jeremy Wade from River Monsters!!!!
Oh sorry, that's Rob behind those Foster Grants.:)

No, not quite. It is him in the other pic above. He posted that a long time ago in a thread. I just happened to save it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread