AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Cool contest~

So i just post right?

Yep and don't double post..but you'll have to wait for the next round which will not be on this thread because this was for Halloween but then again, it maybe because I was sitting on another thread the contests are usually held, waiting for it to start and missed the beginning of it on this thread..make sense?

Boston Vapah

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2013
Boston, MA, USA
LOLOLOL!!! No doubt. Not hard to confuse me! It was hilarious, I was seriously just kinda sitting in the other thread, twittling my thumbs thinking..."Ok, when is Cinder gonna start this game?" Then about 35 mins later, someone came over and told me the game was on another thread. DOH!

Did ya play it off like "I meant to to that" and then casually click over all cool and stuff :2cool:

MrsCasey

Pink Spot Fanatic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
Long Beach, CA
Hey, great to see you back, MrsCasey! How are you and manudawg? Last I heard was the trip to Vegas.

Thanks Jefsview. We are both doing great. I have been making big lifestyle changes including working out about 2 hours at least 5 days a week so it has cut into my ECF time in a big way. I'm feeling great! I rode 14.5 miles on my exercise bike about a month ago and was just amazed I could do it. There is no way I could have done that as a smoker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread