Happy Holidays from IKV (Stock Update + SPECIALS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I sold some wood and did a few other things I wasn't supposed to, the Dr's and mama are both pretty angry with me right now, but I came up with the money and bought a Provari.
Oh a V2? 2.0's will run just fine if it is. I could've sworn that I added something special to your order. I just can't pinpoint it.
You knew it was coming my friend but when someone has everything it's hard to figure out what to get them. I'm just glad I got it done before Christmas.
LOL it's weird, I mean the concept of receiving something. I never know how to handle it. I always been the type to support myself and other. Val is the type where when events come around it's "I have no idea what to get you! You always get everything you want! So what do you want?" :laugh: she receives dumbfounded stare. Your gifts are the absolute greatest man. You put so much feeling into them where they truly become a gift and surpass any trendy object. Thank you man.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Your gifts are the absolute greatest man. You put so much feeling into them where they truly become a gift and surpass any trendy object. Thank you man.
Thaqt's exactly how I feel about the gifts I've received from you. I cherish every one and show everyone until they say "I know, I know" but they are special my friend.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I see how come my order went through. It was LRs. But that is probably a blessing because I've been having problems getting a hot enough vape lately. It might be my batts are going kaput. The one that does get nice and toasty is one I made that has been dropped in the shop so many times it's held together with tape and rubber bands. If I ever get time I'm going to build another box for it. I'm on my second one now. I'm hard on the one I use in the shop. it has 2, 14500's in it. The LRs aren't that low in the Ohm department anyway.
Damn, I did it again. I didn't know they now come in long and short. I think I got the short ones. It's okay though because I do have an M1A1 I can use them in and I have some mega Fusions I can use in the Fusion tank. I get in such a hurry to order before stuff it is OOS (out of stock) that I don't read as close as I should.:facepalm:
t1813.gif

Were the 510 Punch STD carts available? I was hoping to grab some of these but they all appear to be gone /sadface
The 510 Platinum Punch is in stock.

Last edited:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
510 Fusion T (Punched)
This item qualifies for FREE DHIPPING
Usually Ships in 24 Hours
Usually Out Of Stock in 1 Hour

Sorry but I couldn't resist. I know I'm bad but hey when a product is that good it goes fast. Besides after the hit the company took it's going to take a bit to re-coup and get back to normal.

mabadman.jpg

I know it's not as easy but the un-punched ones are in stock and you could go the way others do and punch them. I'm just trying to help you come up with a solution. If you want you can tell me to shut up.:D
BTW I like your Avatar.

Last edited:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Yes, a brand new V2 mini. Cut and split some Hackberry firewood and did a head swap on a Honda CRV, I'm still recovering from the Honda!
You did, an extra tank for the Viv, thank you very much!
Right on Sawman! I picked up a 98 CRV and have been working on it through out the summer..idle hands :laugh: I'll grab a pic on the other pc later. I don't know how you do it man! Dang you a tough guy.
Were the 510 Punch STD carts available? I was hoping to grab some of these but they all appear to be gone /sadface
I know! 7 guys bought 100 each and the others were 40-50 eac. I'm sorry Ian. I have more coming in the next 2 days. l do have more on reserve of the Platinum Punch in standard resistance. They'll be going up in just a bit. :)

I see how come my order went through. It was LRs. But that is probably a blessing because I've been having problems getting a hot enough vape lately. It might be my batts are going kaput. The one that does get nice and toasty is one I made that has been dropped in the shop so many times it's held together with tape and rubber bands. If I ever get time I'm going to build another box for it. I'm on my second one now. I'm hard on the one I use in the shop. it has 2, 14500's in it. The LRs aren't that low in the Ohm department anyway.
Damn, I did it again. I didn't know they now come in long and short. I think I got the short ones. It's okay though because I do have an M1A1 I can use them in and I have some mega Fusions I can use in the Fusion tank. I get in such a hurry to order before stuff it is OOS (out of stock) that I don't read as close as I should.:facepalm:
t1813.gif

The 510 Platinum Punch is in stock.
:laugh: No worries my friend, you got the Megas coming. It was my negligence. Both 510 Fusions are Mega 50mm sized. Soyou good. You know, I always found 14500s to die out the fastest.

Has the 510 Fusion LR T (Punched) a mega or a regular size?

Totally mega Alien :D I just updated the site. Still working on the standard sized versions. :D

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
:laugh: No worries my friend, you got the Megas coming. It was my negligence. Both 510 Fusions are Mega 50mm sized. Soyou good. You know, I always found 14500s to die out the fastest.

Really? They outlast my 16340's but my 18650's are times 1 and the 14500's are times two. But each device has it's strong points. One thing I find odd on my 16340s and my 14500is when they're fully charged I take them off the charger but if I go back in a few hrs. they will charge for another half hr. to an hour. Then wait a couple hrs and same thing. It's like they're losing power just sitting idle. I tried it on my trustfire charger and my Xtar charger. Haven't tried it on my 18650's.

+100 on the megas.
1thumbe.jpg

Last edited:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Are we still waiting on the non-mega 510 fusions or did I miss it?

And did I read that these have flanges?

Yes, No and Yes. We are still waiting. No you didn't miss them and they do have a very thin flange that keeps the tank from sliding off the end of the carto. The flange is so thin it almost melds into the tank. There are pics on line.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Really? They outlast my 16340's but my 18650's are times 1 and the 14500's are times two. But each device has it's strong points. One thing I find odd on my 16340s and my 14500is when they're fully charged I take them off the charger but if I go back in a few hrs. they will charge for another half hr. to an hour. Then wait a couple hrs and same thing. It's like they're losing power just sitting idle. I tried it on my trustfire charger and my Xtar charger. Haven't tried it on my 18650's.

+100 on the megas.
1thumbe.jpg
I believe you hit the nail right on the head with the kind of device you are using and how it treats your battery. I only have 14500 experience with mechanical devices and Switchers Switchbox I only ever received 5-6 hour run times for a duration of 3-4 weeks before they dropped off to around 3-4 hour mark. What your experiencing is bump charging where the batteries are not being fully charged on the first go. I seen this on different model cell phones that use lithium-ion. Some folks even use this as a routine to fully charge their batteries to their true capacity. I wouldn't really recommend it though, think of it like your like packing an old school loaded gun with powder, and you stamping it down and refilling. Or and I could be wrong here, that they could be releasing their charge slowly as they sit idle. Does the number of recharges always equal out to the same? Does this happen to only select 14500 batteries?
Are we still waiting on the non-mega 510 fusions or did I miss it?

And did I read that these have flanges?
J5 is right Pizza, we didn't get them just yet. The barrels are on special order as they do not make them as a standard with the flange. The flange is crucial to have as those were the blueprints I drawn up for the modified connector. I wish things were simpler where I can just say "Hey make them without it" :laugh:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
So the atties made in just yesterday you guys. I been working through the night test checking an extremely heavy majority of them, for you and the vendors. What I didn't disclose about them is a special gift from us to you. All io6 models are now upgraded with even stronger filaments that not only has a higher durability rating, but the best flavor you can achieve with an atomizer while still retaining that beautiful feel you come to expect from IKV. While these are now high performers, there is a slight drawback. I only say drawback because we have been founded with our products working at full strength out of the box. These upgraded models do take a few hours to break in, but once they do. You will find yourself blissfully amazed. These models will be going up on shelves later today and will be available in 1.5Ω,1.8Ω,2.5Ω and 3.5Ω. :)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I believe you hit the nail right on the head with the kind of device you are using and how it treats your battery. I only have 14500 experience with mechanical devices and Switchers Switchbox I only ever received 5-6 hour run times for a duration of 3-4 weeks before they dropped off to around 3-4 hour mark. What your experiencing is bump charging where the batteries are not being fully charged on the first go. I seen this on different model cell phones that use lithium-ion. Some folks even use this as a routine to fully charge their batteries to their true capacity. I wouldn't really recommend it though, think of it like your like packing an old school loaded gun with powder, and you stamping it down and refilling. Or and I could be wrong here, that they could be releasing their charge slowly as they sit idle. Does the number of recharges always equal out to the same? Does this happen to only select 14500 batteries?
There is no end. I took two sets and kept rotating them and each time they would continue to charge. I have a couple new sets and old sets but they all do the same thing. I think it's time to change the brand of batts I use. These are the flame trustfires. I had good luck with them. The reason I never went with hidrains and the other batts is the MAH rating. I was trying to get the highest MAH I could get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread