Happy Memorial Day! What's Everyone Doin' This Weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
It's Memorial Day weekend and I just discovered I'm off on Monday!!

I'm headin' to the great state of Indiana to see my family. They have a lot of nature. They even have real life hay bales and real life horses and real life mounds of horse poo.
What are you guys up to? Any big travel plans? Does Your Family vape?

Me on a hay bale (not a horse poo mound)

11225371_10153422989717383_8994452665820049054_o.jpg

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Sounds like a great weekend LadyVapentine! I will be relaxing at home all weekend. My son and I are the only members of the fam that vape! Great Pic!
Thanks! Relaxing is one of my favorite recreational activities! Do you grill out or anything? Did your son get you onto vaping, or did you get him onto it? Or was it simultaneous?

A lot of my immediate family quit smoking ages ago, so they don't really vape. I have a cousin that lives in NC and he vapes. I haven't seen him in years, but it feels like a special kinship, especially considering he gave me one of my first cigarettes back in the day. HEHE

Reactions: CharTech

CharTech

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Carolinas
Thanks! Relaxing is one of my favorite recreational activities! Do you grill out or anything? Did your son get you onto vaping, or did you get him onto it? Or was it simultaneous?

A lot of my immediate family quit smoking ages ago, so they don't really vape. I have a cousin that lives in NC and he vapes. I haven't seen him in years, but it feels like a special kinship, especially considering he gave me one of my first cigarettes back in the day. HEHE

Yes we do grill and will be this weekend for sure.

I got him into vaping and we started at the same time. For him it's not a hobby like it is for me but he benefits from my obsession.

Have a great weekend playing in the hay and watch out for that poo.. LoL.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
We've got a crap load of Birthday parties to go to, like five of them, this weekend. I'm worn out just thinking about it!
Whoa! To me that sounds like fun. I really like birthdays and making cakes with people's faces on them. I'm kind of not normal.

There ARE a lot of people born this time of year.

Are they grownup bdays/kid bdays or a mix? Are they really five separate parties? That does seem like a lot.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Whoa! To me that sounds like fun. I really like birthdays and making cakes with people's faces on them. I'm kind of not normal.

There ARE a lot of people born this time of year.

Are they grownup bdays/kid bdays or a mix? Are they really five separate parties? That does seem like a lot.
It's a mix, my SIL is 42, my nephew is 7, a two year old friends daughter, my dad is 76 and so on. Then my 11yo is having a friend sleep over tonight as well.

TheKiddVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Feb 16, 2016
    Los Angeles, CA
    It's Memorial Day weekend and I just discovered I'm off on Monday!!

I'm headin' to the great state of Indiana to see my family. They have a lot of nature. They even have real life hay bales and real life horses and real life mounds of horse poo.
    What are you guys up to? Any big travel plans? Does Your Family VAPE?

Me on a hay bale (not a horse poo mound)

View attachment 559353
    Thank God you're a county girl, now that song will be stuck in my head all weekend! Lol, well there's nothing better than a 3-day weekend, family and hay!!

I'm in a mending mode, been a rough week and it hasn't stop since i got home, I received a call that my car won't be ready until Tuesday and it's going to be more money than I expected and I manage salesmen who haven't stopped calling! I been sick and had some dental work done so I'm going to rest and take it easy.

Have a great weekend LV and everyone!!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Reactions: LadyVapentine

LadyVapentine

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 16, 2015
    Sweet Home Chicago
    www.vapor4life.com
    Thank God you're a county girl, now that song will be stuck in my head all weekend! Lol, well there's nothing better than a 3-day weekend, family and hay!!

I'm in a mending mode, been a rough week and it hasn't stop since i got home, I received a call that my car won't be ready until Tuesday and it's going to be more money than I expected and I manage salesmen who haven't stopped calling! I been sick and had some dental work done so I'm going to rest and take it easy.

Have a great weekend LV and everyone!!

OOf. I hope you got some much-needed rest! I came home to find my kitty cat had gotten out of a window, so I've been pretty bummed out.

Sending good vibes your way!

PS that song has been in my head too!

LadyVapentine

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 16, 2015
    Sweet Home Chicago
    www.vapor4life.com
    ..I love a hoosier drawl! :wub:
    Have fun ...and Safe travels!
    (just putt-putting around the house ...weather's perfect for some long suffering loose ends... :) )
    That's my plan for this afternoon. Now that the sun is occasionally out, I can see all the clutter in my house and it's time for some long overdue spring cleaning!

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

LadyVapentine

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 16, 2015
    Sweet Home Chicago
    www.vapor4life.com
    Howdy, Kidd!

Yeah, I'm right near the Windy City and I've been gardening and riding my bike in my spare time.

You're right, it's been a little TOO quiet around here. I've got a post planned for this afternoon, and a fun contest for later in the week!

How are YOU doing?

I imagine things have been crazy in CA the last coupla days.
    Hello my Lady V, how's it going in the windy city, I think that's where you at? Any contest coining up, what's going on with Vapor4Life, it's been quiet or am I missing something? Just checking in.....

TheKiddVapes

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Feb 16, 2016
    Los Angeles, CA
    Howdy, Kidd!

Yeah, I'm right near the Windy City and I've been gardening and riding my bike in my spare time.

You're right, it's been a little TOO quiet around here. I've got a post planned for this afternoon, and a fun contest for later in the week!

How are YOU doing?

I imagine things have been crazy in CA the last coupla days.
    Hello Lady V,

Things are hot in Cali, kind of burning up! I'm a local, born and raised in California so this type of thing doesn't bother me, we just roll with the punches. I'm on the mend and feeling great, thanks for asking!

I'll keep my eye out for the contest and I'm looking forward to it, thanks for everything you do!

Kidd

Reactions: LadyVapentine

LadyVapentine

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 16, 2015
    Sweet Home Chicago
    www.vapor4life.com
    Hello Lady V,

Things are hot in Cali, kind of burning up! I'm a local, born and raised in California so this type of thing doesn't bother me, we just roll with the punches. I'm on the mend and feeling great, thanks for asking!

I'll keep my eye out for the contest and I'm looking forward to it, thanks for everything you do!

Kidd

<3
    My pleasure!!!

Stay cool!

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread