Happy Mother's Day! 25% Off Stacking Coupon Code Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Through Monday May 9th we are honoring all the awesome Mom's out there* with a 25% Off code good on anything in our store insluding juice, hardware, tips, heads, EVERYTING.

mom2016
is the code

This stacks on our Newsletter discount of 5% so you can receive up to 30%. Plus any Super VIP discount you may have earned to date is also stacked so get up to 35%!!

* Good for all Moms, and those who have a Mom! ;)

Last edited:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
when I go there I am getting a red lock and it say's it's not private.........

Not sure if you are using Google Chrome but often Google will protest if there is a graphic or some such that is not accessing a secure layer when displaying, doesn't mean though that the page is not secure, basically just informing you that there are inseucre graphics or links on the page...someone mentioned some old Twitter code...I'll double check that but overall it is secure as far as transmitting data from the form...

Reactions: liblue1

Patty D.

Moved On
May 9, 2016
Dannoman
I have been on your backorder for the 1.8 ohm coil heads for the ViVi Nova 2.5v, 3.5ML tanks for many months now.
I prefer the single coils over the vfate dual coils.
I like the ViVi Nova 2.5v, 3.5ML because of the top fill and top coil.
Not into the bottom coil or the sub-ohm stuff.
Will you be ordering anymore 1.8 ohm coils for this Vision ViVi NOva 2.5v product.
It has been my main stay for years now....
Thanks
Patty D.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Dannoman
I have been on your backorder for the 1.8 ohm coil heads for the ViVi Nova 2.5v, 3.5ML tanks for many months now.
I prefer the single coils over the vfate dual coils.
I like the ViVi Nova 2.5v, 3.5ML because of the top fill and top coil.
Not into the bottom coil or the sub-ohm stuff.
Will you be ordering anymore 1.8 ohm coils for this Vision ViVi NOva 2.5v product.
It has been my main stay for years now....
Thanks
Patty D.

Thank you- we actually had soem still in stock and i put them up and sent out the Back In Stock notiication : )

Reactions: mattiem
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread