Happy Mother's Day From GotVapes! Discount code and Mystery Gift for Mom - Open and Read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
Reactions: mattiem

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
My mother was a stay at home mom and no mistake. She cooked and cleaned and crocheted and knitted and sewed. And she smoked Pall Mall non-filter cigarettes. That was where I got my start with smoking. Last year, I quit by turning to vaping. It seems only fitting, then, that I get her to quit.

My father liked country and western music - the classics like Johnny Cash, Hank Williams (and Jr.), Waylon Jennings, etc. When he was gone to work, though, my mother had a little stash of vinyl that she would pull out. Not Elvis or Englebert Humperdink or Tom Jones (although she had a few Tom Jones in there), but Deep Purple! That was my introduction to Rock and Roll. By the time Dad was on his way home, the Deep Purple would be hidden away, and Dolly Parton, Tammy Wynette, Tanya Tucker or Loretta Lynn would be on the turntable.

Thanks for this opportunity to share a memory.

Haha Deep Purple!! And so cool you got her to quit through e-cigs :)

Thanks for the story...

Reactions: liblue1

Mimikim1234

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2013
Chicago
My mom tells this story every Mother's Day; when I was 3, she was putting up our Christmas tree, and I wanted to play with the ornaments. She said "no, you'll break them", and I begged and begged until she gave in. Of course I instantly broke one (literally within seconds of having in my hand), and when she turned to yell at me, I screamed "You knew I was going to break it!!! Why did you give it to me?!? It's YOUR FAULT!" and ran away. LOL

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
My mom tells this story every Mother's Day; when I was 3, she was putting up our Christmas tree, and I wanted to play with the ornaments. She said "no, you'll break them", and I begged and begged until she gave in. Of course I instantly broke one (literally within seconds of having in my hand), and when she turned to yell at me, I screamed "You knew I was going to break it!!! Why did you give it to me?!? It's YOUR FAULT!" and ran away. LOL

LOL! Did you grow up to be an attorney??

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
~~ ELeafGSAir-MS ~~

Danno, got my package today and I gotta say I'm LOVIN dese new tanks Babes !
Aggie-Danno-Kisses_zpsmgujbt7k.gif

Flavor is awesome, size (mini) is perfect for me, adjustable airflow is werking perfectly :D Thank You so very much fer making me watch Woodys moobie on dese :thumbs: I gonna habe to get a few more when da budget allows

Reactions: mattiem

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
~~ ELeafGSAir-MS ~~

Danno, got my package today and I gotta say I'm LOVIN dese new tanks Babes !
Aggie-Danno-Kisses_zpsmgujbt7k.gif

Flavor is awesome, size (mini) is perfect for me, adjustable airflow is werking perfectly :D Thank You so very much fer making me watch Woodys moobie on dese :thumbs: I gonna habe to get a few more when da budget allows

Aw well great! Yes Eleaf has a winner here = tell you what - if you are up to it do yoru own video on them and I'll send you a coupla more. Thanks for really going into some detail n why ya like! And yes woods always does a good job with his MOOOOBIESSSS...lol

Maybe you can also give the MS- the shorty version a try : )

Last edited:
Reactions: AG51

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Aw well great! Yes Eleaf has a winner here = tell you what - if you are up to it do yoru own video on them and I'll send you a coupla more. Thanks for really going into some detail n why ya like! And yes woods always does a good job with his MOOOOBIESSSS...lol

:D I can prollys do dats fer ya Danno :D
I would loves da MS bersions :thumbs: Gimme to the end of the week and I'll have something for you. I have dentist & doctor appts during the week, and ya don't wanna be seein me afta dem bisits :lol::lol::lol:.

But I will do a video for ya & post it here ? :blink:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
:D I can prollys do dats fer ya Danno :D
I would loves da MS bersions :thumbs: Gimme to the end of the week and I'll have something for you. I have dentist & doctor appts during the week, and ya don't wanna be seein me afta dem bisits :lol::lol::lol:.

But I will do a video for ya & post it here ? :blink:
Yes that sounds great- I'll get it out for ya...

Mimikim1234

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2013
Chicago
I placed an order for over $50 (before any discounts and shipping) on May 8th and I mentioned the surprise gift in the notes. I didn't get anything; did I misunderstand the promotion? I sent a ticket in, and Woody said he didn't know anything about this, and that he would message you.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
I placed an order for over $50 (before any discounts and shipping) on May 8th and I mentioned the surprise gift in the notes. I didn't get anything; did I misunderstand the promotion? I sent a ticket in, and Woody said he didn't know anything about this, and that he would message you.
Got it! We'll get it out to you and VERY sorry I missed that : )

Reactions: Mimikim1234

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →

Here ya go, sorrys I was late with it :D Thank you Danno

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Here ya go, sorrys I was late with it :D Thank you Danno

Late?? Sugar you were early- didn't think you were gonna review til I got the shortys to you (which I did over the weekend :)

THANK YOU! LOVED the review - Mither of MOnkies! You should do this regular-likey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread