Status
Not open for further replies.

JMarca

E-Cig Afficionado
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2013
New York
Before I leave to go be with family I'd like to wish everyone a happy safe Thanksgiving...

Turkey-10.gif

Have a good one everybody!

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
And to you as well, zoiDman.

So should I brave Walmart tonight to get a black chest freezer for my nic? My mother thinks I'm going to be trampled and killed.

I'm not exactly Crazy about going to Walmart on a regular day. And it would take the Unholy Four riding on the back of Abezethibou to get me to go to Walmart on Thanksgiving Day.

LOL

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I'm not exactly Crazy about going to Walmart on a regular day. And it would take the Unholy Four riding on the back of Abezethibou to get me to go to Walmart on Thanksgiving Day.

LOL

I know. I haven't gone out for Black Friday for 30 years. That tells you how much I want that freezer that I'm considering it. This is a rural area, and Walmart is in a college town. So half its residents are students who went home. If I lived in a city, I wouldn't even think of doing this.

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
As vapers, we have double the amount to be thankful for! On top of everything else, we vape! So today, in addition to a belly full of turkey, drink and the enjoyment of good company, we can enjoy a warm, delicious vape!

Happy Thanksgiving All!

carlyO

Sep 9, 2014
South Florida
Happy Thanksgiving all! For one, I would like to say I am very grateful for this forum and its members. As I sit here waiting for my sides to show up (as everything except the turkey is at my mother in laws)...slowly getting more and more frustrated- I am reminded that today is about giving thanks and gratitude. The holidays have become a hard time for me...December will mark 3 years my mother has been gone. I say that because she passed from stage 4 lung cancer and that has been my motivation to stay away from cigarettes and also why I embraced vaping so wholeheartedly. This was one of her favorite holidays, not for the food (well maybe a little for the food lol), but for the time spent with family. I am doing what I can to enjoy this time of the year with the family that I still have with me...and I can honestly say that I feel I have found another family on ECF. I may not talk to any members personally, but I feel as though I know some of you through all the lurking I do from time to time. So today, I am grateful for all of you and the community we share. I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
So today, in addition to a belly full of turkey, drink and the enjoyment of good company, we can enjoy a warm, delicious vape!

Happy Thanksgiving All!

All while watching football... all day :thumbs:

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread