Status
Not open for further replies.

Possum64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
Hey Paul! I certainly use google and this forum to get all my tips and advice on vaping. There were no brick and mortar shops nearby me a few months ago, nor people I knew who vaped, so I had to do all my research online. I believe there are a few shops around the area now though.

I hope you do go on with your hobbie/passion and share as much as possible with other people. That would be wonderful and greatly appreciated.

Thank god for places like this!
Catherine

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
E CIG forum was a very useful place for Mr when I first started and now that it is my fuul time hobby/passion I hope I can share my knowledge to help newbies convert! I wonder how many members used Google and e CIG forum in their early days of Vaping?
Welcome and glad you joined.
BIG time user of all inquiry searches here, You tube proved to be the best introduction library for the novice.

Reactions: stols001

Paul Daniels

Oct 17, 2017
Thanks everyone!my fiancé and i started vaping together about 10 months ago and i am still not 100% smoke free but form two packs a day down to less than half a pack im getting very close! We have several set up especially me i rotate four setups at least all day my go to is my smoant Charon with asmodus voluna RTA that I run a set of .10 ohm fraliens. And my on the go is my battlestar with crown 3 that I use almost exclusively for cereal Vapes they just seem best in that tank I keep a wismec predator with a kylin on top for a peanut butter ice cream I just love and usually whatever the girls not using i run a big baby beast with the x4 coils on it and keep on standby thanks for welcoming me and hope y'all have a great day!

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Paul D, glad you are reducing your analog intake, just keep at it until you find yourself not vaping. Just keep vaping whatever you do. That was advice given to me on the forum and it really helped. I would vape right before a cigarette, then pay attention to what smoking felt like (less and less good) then vape right afterward to reinforce I was a vaper. It really helped. A British study came out recently that showed that dual users who continued vaping had a much higher percentage conversion rate than vaping alone. It doesn't matter when you switch as long as you keep at it.

Best of luck, glad you joined, and keep posting, that also helps. I have to admit, the first cigarette free day, I almost fell over in astonishment.

Best of luck,

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread