Not open for further replies.

Katia

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com
Hearts.jpg

It's Valentine's Day weekend! Do you know what you are getting that special someone in your life?

If you are a last minute shopper, don't worry! We have your solution! Nicoticket Gift Certificates! Pick them up at Nicoticket.com - Gift Certificates and they are delivered to your love electronically. No need to spend hours contemplating flavors or nic level to give your honey. Give your main squeeze the gift of choice with a Nicoticket Gift Certificate! They'll love you for it!

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Wow. Lol! I can't believe how cheesy that reads. I'm feeling a little sparky this Friday! What's everyone's plans for the weekend?

Sitting at home with my dog, playing Fallout, and vaping the hell out of some KVirus. Bachelor life yay!

Fallout-4-The-Wanderer-Live-Action-Trailer-1.jpg

Katia

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com
Sitting at home with my dog, playing Fallout, and vaping the hell out of some KVirus. Bachelor life yay!

Fallout-4-The-Wanderer-Live-Action-Trailer-1.jpg

I'll match you on the sitting at home with my dog part. :) But evidently, I'm living the Thug Life (according to Kent) LOL!

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
Wow. Lol! I can't believe how cheesy that reads. I'm feeling a little sparky this Friday! What's everyone's plans for the weekend?

Just remember its not easy being cheesy :)

if someone already did that, my bad haven't completed the thread yet :)

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
What????? I love cheesy!
Hi Reign! Awesome Valentine's day here! Mr. Chili has Fallout 3 going on the Xbox and Fallout 4 going on the Xbox One! Guess I need to buy a third Xbox so I can get in some playtime!
So gaming is our loving way of bonding, but dang these one player games!

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
What????? I love cheesy!
Hi Reign! Awesome Valentine's day here! Mr. Chili has Fallout 3 going on the Xbox and Fallout 4 going on the Xbox One! Guess I need to buy a third Xbox so I can get in some playtime!
So gaming is our loving way of bonding, but dang these one player games!

That's awesome FO4 has completely dominated my life since release. On my third play through now to see all of the endings and *gasp* I made a female survivor that's a new one for me but it's interesting to hear the difference in dialogue. Ya'll have a good one today and yes tell Mr.Chili ya'll need MOAR CONSOLES!!! :lol:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Just remember its not easy being cheesy :)

if someone already did that, my bad haven't completed the thread yet :)

Just a matter of time before this thread goes south like the rest of them. HAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread