Not open for further replies.

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
Come out and meet other vapers in the GTA!!! :party:

When: Tuesday, October 8th, 2013 from 8pm - ???

Where: The Honest Lawyer - 115 York Boulevard #9, Richmond Hill (Hwy 7 and East Beaver Creek area, near Hwy 404), behind The Fox and Fiddle

Everyone is welcome!!

Bring out your e-cigs, e-pipes, e-cigars, mods, favourite mixes, learning experiences or lack thereof, and have a great time hanging out with the friendliest group of people you could meet!

vape, play some pool, have some drinks, eat, chat, vape, mix up some DIY, and of course, vape!! :vapor:

Those who have come out before already know, but for those of you who haven't, this is a great opportunity for camaraderie, sharing, learning, experimenting, and just an all around good time in a comfortable environment!

Happy Vaper will provide alcohol swabs to facilitate sharing! :)

Other suggestions or assistance very welcome!

Please RSVP by PM, email (info@happyvaper.com) or call us at 1-888-696-3697, so we can get an idea of how many people will be attending.

Hope to see you all there!!!

Happy vaping!

Kath

Dabruuzer

Verified Member
Sep 19, 2013
Just North of Toronto
Was great to meet all of you last night! My wife and I really enjoyed trying out some DIY juice (kindly offered to us by Oliver!), and learning a lot about our new hobby. Everyone seemed so friendly, even when you all went into APV discussions that may as well have been in Sanscrit to us. LOL Sadly, the downtown venues are a little to far for us to travel to (from Bradford) during the week (I get up for work at 4am), so it'll have to be the Richmond Hill meets. We're looking forward to the next one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread