Happy Vaper - Stock Status Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Jack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey guys!

Just to let you know that we have received a fine selection of Happy 601 E-pipes and Happy 701 E-gars for your vaping pleasure!!! Very attractive and sporting big carts and batteries for hours of enjoyment.

Please come by and check them out!

All the best and Happy vaping!
Jack

Last edited:

Happy Jack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Happy Vapers and Mixers!

You may have heard that an Italian company, Flavourart, are now creating a variety of tobacco flavours for mixing!!!

Well... they are all already in stock at Happy Vaper now!!! :D

Add to that many other flavours to entice and possibly horrify you (bacon, anyone?) :shock:

Here's the full list of the Flavourart flavours that we have in stock now:
Italian Fried Bacon
Barley
Beer
Black Pepper
Black Tea
Brandy
Champagne
Cucumber
Fresh Fig
Gin
Green Tea
Jasmine
Lemon
Mangosteen
Oak Wood
Red Wine
Rum
Tiramisu
Tobacco Flavour - Burley
Tobacco Flavour - Camel
Tobacco Flavour - Dark Vapure
Tobacco Flavour - Latakia
Tobacco Flavour - Marlboro
Tobacco Flavour - Mellow Sunset
Tobacco Flavour - Virginia
Torrone
Vienna Cream
Whisky
We hope there's something here to make you a Very Happy Mixer! More fabulous announcements coming VERY soon!!!:pop:

All the best and Happy Vaping and Mixing!
Jack

Happy Jack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey Vinnie!

Since you asked, the first Bacon shipped out today! I will let you know what they think...

I, personally, think the Flavourart Beer (to me it's like the foam on a Heineken or something), Red Wine, Rum and Tiramisu are awesome! The tobaccos are pretty good but I haven't experimented enough with them to make a full judgement.

Yes, the not identified ones are Flavourart. That was not intentional. If you click on Flavourart in our categories, they should all come up...

All the best and Happy Vaping!
Jack

Now you have your e-food !

Please do us a favor: Tell us when you sell your first Bacon !

Browsing the flavors on your site I saw that beer was a *Happy's Choice*. Is it that good ?

Finally, flavors are identified either LorAnn or Capella or not identified. Do not identified is always Flavourart ?

Best wishes

Happy Jack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I bought the vanilla custard capella's with the decreased shipping to the U.S. What is the shipping for the other flavorings and hardware to the states:)

RIMP:evil:

Hey RIMP!

Our shipping prices all come from Canada Post and, so far, with the majority of our US orders, shipping has ranged from around $18 CAD to places like Pennsylvania to $28 CAD to Texas and Hawaii. Sorry, I know it's steep! We are trying VERY hard to find another shipper that can get us better pricing but, as of yet, we are stuck with what we have.

Thanks so much for your interest and support!

Jack

Happy Jack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Fellow Happy Vapers!!!

You heard right! Happy Vaper are now carrying a White Happy 510 with White Carts and a White LED!!!

We have also added the Happy 306A Super-Mini and the Happy 302 Pen-Style to our product offerings.

The Happy 302 is a highly regarded pen-style e-cig.
Longer battery and cartridge life from the 510 and other minis. Currently, we are stocking the 302s in Black with Blue LEDs. All Happy 302s have automatic batteries.

The Happy 306A is a high-performing super mini e-cigarette, compatible with all 510 parts and accessories EXCEPT the PCC
(the batteries are too small to charge in the PCC but can be made to work by putting a cart endcap on top of it before closing the lid!). This model is a fabulous complement to a Happy 510. We are currently stocking the Happy 306A in Black with a Blue LED.

Configurations are as follows:
1) Happy 510 Classic: 510 atomizer on 510 battery.
Awesome! Just awesome, as you may already know...

2) Happy 510 Little Dipper: 306a atomizer on 510 battery.
A little shorter than the Classic; manual battery for full control; exposed atomizer for easy dripping and dipping; less vapour and throat hit than the Classic.

3) Happy 510 Little Auto: 510 atomizer on 306a battery.
Much shorter than the Classic; automatic battery for those hands-free situations; vapor and throat hit comparable to the Classic; shorter battery life.

4) Happy 306a Tiny Dip: 306a atomizer on 306a battery.
Tiny e-cig; automatic battery for those hands-free situations; exposed atty for easy dripping and dipping; shorter battery life with less vapour and throat hit than the Classic.
We have replenished our stock on our existing 510 kits, parts and accessories for Black with Blue LED, Stainless Steel with Blue LED and Copper with Blacklight LED products.

We have added the following Capella flavours:
Cola
Pumpkin Pie (Spice)
Double Chocolate
So, we are now carrying 27 Capella flavours, 28 FlavourArt flavours, 28 LorAnn flavours and 17 commercial e-liquids. A grand total of 100 flavours (and growing)!!!

The only things we are currently low on are some of our flavourings, e-liquids and the 3ml Clear Dropper Bottles (we hope they will be in VERY soon). We are currently stocking the 3ml Black Dropper Bottles as a replacement at a reduced price.

Happy Vaper will continue to expand our product line to fully support the Canadian Vaper Community!

Thank you all for your continued support! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you...

Jack

Joe81

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2009
USA
Fellow Happy Vapers!!!

You heard right! Happy Vaper are now carrying a White Happy 510 with White Carts and a White LED!!!

We have also added the Happy 306A Super-Mini and the Happy 302 Pen-Style to our product offerings.

The Happy 302 is a highly regarded pen-style e-cig. Longer battery and cartridge life from the 510 and other minis. Currently, we are stocking the 302s in Black with Blue LEDs. All Happy 302s have automatic batteries.

The Happy 306A is a high-performing super mini e-cigarette, compatible with all 510 parts and accessories EXCEPT the PCC (the batteries are too small to charge in the PCC but can be made to work by putting a cart endcap on top of it before closing the lid!). This model is a fabulous complement to a Happy 510. We are currently stocking the Happy 306A in Black with a Blue LED.

Configurations are as follows:
1) Happy 510 Classic: 510 atomizer on 510 battery.
Awesome! Just awesome, as you may already know...

2) Happy 510 Little Dipper: 306a atomizer on 510 battery.
A little shorter than the Classic; manual battery for full control; exposed atomizer for easy dripping and dipping; less vapour and throat hit than the Classic.

3) Happy 510 Little Auto: 510 atomizer on 306a battery.
Much shorter than the Classic; automatic battery for those hands-free situations; vapor and throat hit comparable to the Classic; shorter battery life.

4) Happy 306a Tiny Dip: 306a atomizer on 306a battery.
Tiny e-cig; automatic battery for those hands-free situations; exposed atty for easy dripping and dipping; shorter battery life with less vapour and throat hit than the Classic.
We have replenished our stock on our existing 510 kits, parts and accessories for Black with Blue LED, Stainless Steel with Blue LED and Copper with Blacklight LED products.

We have added the following Capella flavours:
Cola
Pumpkin Pie (Spice)
Double Chocolate
So, we are now carrying 27 Capella flavours, 28 FlavourArt flavours, 28 LorAnn flavours and 17 commercial e-liquids. A grand total of 100 flavours (and growing)!!!

The only things we are currently low on are some of our flavourings, e-liquids and the 3ml Clear Dropper Bottles (we hope they will be in VERY soon). We are currently stocking the 3ml Black Dropper Bottles as a replacement at a reduced price.

Happy Vaper will continue to expand our product line to fully support the Canadian Vaper Community!

Thank you all for your continued support! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you...

Jack
which cola, i heard some taste like the candy & others taste like the drink...

VinnieVapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Near Montreal QC
Hi Jack

Thank you for adding 6ml plastic bottles. I need them badly. I will need more PG soon and I am glad to see you are restocked.

I do have a problem.... I cannot make an order only for bottles and PG.... It will cost more in postage than in goods. Maybe I will add a Happy 306A Starter kit since it is compatible with the 510 ... or just 510 atomisers.... or a 510 atomiser and a 510 passtrough... Ah, I see that your USB car adapter is affordable....

Decisions decisions...

MetalPrincess

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2009
Canada
Maybe I will add a Happy 306A Starter kit since it is compatible with the 510 ...

I just ordered a 306A battery, atomizer & carts to try (didn't get the starter kit 'cause I already have multiple 510 chargers--2 vapers here). Hopefully, they'll be here by wednesday.

Oh, & if you haven't yet, try the Capella's Orange Creamsicle...OMG it's just...wow, THE best flavour I've tried yet and I'm not even a big fan of orange flavours.

VinnieVapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Near Montreal QC
I just ordered a 306A battery, atomizer & carts to try (didn't get the starter kit 'cause I already have multiple 510 chargers--2 vapers here). Hopefully, they'll be here by wednesday.

Oh, & if you haven't yet, try the Capella's Orange Creamsicle...OMG it's just...wow, THE best flavour I've tried yet and I'm not even a big fan of orange flavours.

Cool, please tell me how you find the 306A and thanks for the Capella suggestion I will give it a try !

MetalPrincess

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2009
Canada
I can't post links yet...but if you got to the happyvaper dot com site and then go to the accessories section, the 306a batteries and atomizers are available separately. Jack doesn't have the 306a blank cartridges up yet but he told me they are the same price so to order another kind of cartridge and then put in a comment during checkout that you want the 306's instead. Cartridges are in their own section (in the menu on the left).

MetalPrincess

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2009
Canada
LOL :D

I said "how you find" meaning "What do you think of". My bad, english is not my native language. ;-)

Thanks.

ROFLOL!! I *knew* I wasn't quite getting something...it wasn't your english it was my comprehension. I usually do replies when at the mall having coffee so it can be very distracting! Obviously yesterday was not a good day for me to be multi-tasking.

I will definitely post about it when I get it.

Happy Jack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Season's Greetings, Fellow Happy Vapers!!!

In case you haven't heard already, Happy Vaper is proud to have partnered with FlavourArt, in Italy, to bring their wonderful flavourings to Canada! We are currently stocking 118 FlavourArt Flavours (including 2 CUSTOM FLAVOURS)!!! :cool:

We also still have 23 LorAnn flavours, 23 Capella flavours and 8 commercial e-liquids in stock, bringing our Grand Total to 172 Flavours! See below for the full list!!! :D

We have also restocked all or our Happy 510 models, so Stainless with Blue LED, Copper with Blacklight LED, Black with Blue LED and White with White LED are all currently available!!!

We still have our 601 E-Pipes, 701 E-Cigars (in 5 colours), Happy 306a Super-Minis and Happy 302 Penstyles in stock as well!

Please come and check out our store! Let us assist you in being Very Happy Vapers!!!

Thank you all for your continued support and please let us know if there is anything else we can do to add more 'HAPPY' to the vaping community!!!

All the best, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year and ALWAYS... Happy Vaping!!!
Jack

PS. Here come the flavours... :shock:
Capella - Amaretto
Capella - Blueberry
Capella - Chocolate Fudge Brownie
Capella - Cinnamon Danish Swirl
Capella - Coffee Bean
Capella - Cola
Capella - French Toast
Capella - Graham Cracker
Capella - Grandma's Apple Pie
Capella - Hazelnut