www.vapor4life.com
Reactions: redrebel821

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Oh I've had a few of those fake cough reactions. Those are harder to not bust out laughing at than to just ignore..
The fake coughs! I've encountered those, but most of the friends I have have luckily been chill enough to let me vape inside. I work as a princess during the weekends and my manager told me I have to make sure the costumes don't end up smelling like e-cigarettes. :lol::lol::lol:

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
The fake coughs! I've encountered those, but most of the friends I have have luckily been chill enough to let me vape inside. I work as a princess during the weekends and my manager told me I have to make sure the costumes don't end up smelling like e-cigarettes. :lol::lol::lol:
Vape cotton candy and unicorn puke

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
  • Deleted by LadyVapentine

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
No rain here… But gloomy… And my fridge isn't working… Shoot me now, please !
UGH. The fridge can't go out too! You need food to cope with the gloom if you're anything like me (I say as I resist eating another dark chocolate pretzel!)

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
UGH. The fridge can't go out too! You need food to cope with the gloom if you're anything like me (I say as I resist eating another dark chocolate pretzel!)
We were thinking of replacing it this spring when hubby gets bonus...but I don't think it's gonna make it. I called a repair place that said that because of its age of soon as they replace one part another one will probably go out and we'll end up spending as much on repairs as we will just replace it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread