Hardware Requests! The Vapor Station.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bssage

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2010
Iowa
I use the ce2's exclusively and would love to get them the same place I get the best juice ever made, VS4.

I also kinda collect drip tips (510) there is a vendor making some really cool looking glass one's maybe you could sell some of them they make neat impulse buy's

hats wind shirts. polo shirts. Not goofy stuff. Slick looking stuff.

Maybe a "try this" category that has some small sampling of new or unique things small scale vendors are thinking up from time to time.

Oh and everyone who gets their idea from this thread used gets a free lifetime supply of VS4

Aside note. I am accumulating a lot of these vs4 bottles. It would be nice to purchase a larger size that I could just refill the smaller bottle with.

MoonDance

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
"Get your Bloog on! USA
Drip tips compatible with 808d-1 cartos.

Also spares for all things liquid such as:
Empty brown glass Bottles in several sizes
Caps for your bottle threads
Spare Drippers - glass
Funnels

I know this may not be the way you are looking to go, but
these are all things I have wished for since I love your bottles
and drippers.

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
I would like to see Riva batteries. I have been told the 750 mAh and the SE (special edition) batts are true 3.7 volts. Come off the charger at 4.2.

I actually am liking the SmokeTech LR cartos better than the Boges as they seem to absorb better but I am liking these SmokeTech LR dual coil cartos as well. Everyone is raving about hoosierecigsupply and their 1.25's but I haven't tried them. That might be a little too low for me but I have seen others post about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread