Hardware Requests! The Vapor Station.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Eric - Damn I have awesome timing XD haha. I will definitely be ordering some tanks in the near future, as well as that the bigger battery. The battery I just ordered appears to be working perfectly fine, but I noticed that it kind of makes a noise toward the connector end when firing it? And it warms up a bit (without an atty on it), which I haven't experienced before. Is that normal?

It could be defective, not sure. Is it an eGo battery?

Speezix

Nov 29, 2011
RI
Nice! I'm waiting for a chance to get the post office to get stamps to send back this ego battery, should be this week. I'm ordering myself one of those new DCT's in the meantime, though. They look superior to a few others I've looked at, is this the V-2? I don't recall a stainless steel body, only flimsy-looking plastic.

Last edited:

CANCHASER

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
LAKE WALES
For those of us that still like the simple stick batteries for their small size it would be awsome if you could carry the Kanger T4's. They are the best clearo/tank that I have used since I started vaping. I am on fill #11 on the one I am using now and they really are open, fill and vape. I have not had to modify or tweak and I have had no leaking whats so ever. Oh and please think 808 connection, lol. As I still love my little KR808D1 batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread