Has anybody tried myfreedomsmokes extra flavor menthol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lurk

Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
PA
My favorite menthol so far is cool rush from liquidxpress but I'm looking for something stronger. I've tried the Halo menthols and thought they were too weak. I'm looking for heavy menthol flavor and a good TH. Before I throw $14 on a 10ml bottle, has anybody here tried the MFS extra flavor menthol? How's the flavor and TH? Is it worth trying out or should I save my cash?

Last edited:

Plantgirl

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
NC
My favorite menthol so far is cool rush from liquidxpress but I'm looking for something stronger. I've tried the Halo menthols and thought they were too weak. I'm looking for heavy menthol flavor and a good TH. Before I throw $14 on a 10ml bottle, has here anybody tried the MFS extra flavor menthol? How's the flavor and TH? Is it worth trying out or should I save my cash?

I have! he sent me a sample a couple of orders ago. Im not a menthol user but my boyfriend loves it. Its the xtra flavor one.

me who

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
East Coast, Maryland
My favorite menthol so far is cool rush from liquidxpress but I'm looking for something stronger. I've tried the Halo menthols and thought they were too weak. I'm looking for heavy menthol flavor and a good TH. Before I throw $14 on a 10ml bottle, has here anybody tried the MFS extra flavor menthol? How's the flavor and TH? Is it worth trying out or should I save my cash?

I have but probably couldn't do justice to the opinion other than to say it's strong (I'm not big into menthol). Now my GF is a big time menthol smoker (now vaper) and claims it's a little too strong... so if you're looking for strong... this one may be for you. She also really likes his Creme De Menthe and actually uses that the most.

Ragamuffin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2010
US
I have some of it in 48mg and I will say when I first got it it was wayyyy too strong for vaping on it's own. However, I've used it to mix with other juices that needed an extra kick and after sitting in my case for more than a month, it has changed flavor a little. Not in a bad way, just mellowed a bit. And the menthol isn't as strong, but not too weak either. May be worth the try. I've learned my lesson about adding too many drops of anything until I let it sit for a few days or week or whatever. The flavors always change a little over time.

lurk

Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
PA
I got my bottle in the mail a couple days ago and I'm diggin it. Its definitely strong but I like harsher tobbaco. I smoke non menthol analogs (Drum and Marlboro Reds)....I'm still weening myself off them. The thing I like about this juice is that I only have to take a 2 second hit to get a good TH unlike some other juices I've tried where you're vaping for 5+seconds a hit. Compared to other juices I've tried, this one comes the closest to an analog. thanks for the info, now I might be able to quit analogs completely

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread