Has anyone got the ijoy limitless rta rdta

Discussion in 'RDA' started by Ronscrazyvaper, Jan 10, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ronscrazyvaper

Ronscrazyvaper Full Member

Jan 10, 2017
    I have been looking at it and it looks sweet. The build decks look easy to work on. I was just wondering if any had any info on it like it good or not. I want to get back into building my own coils for a change of pace. I normally use my ipv5 with a tfv4 with the quad coil and it hits nice but it is getting old. I have the sxpure from p4u it's ok but I think I just want a little more options. I also have the wismec pressa100 tc the ipv d3s the wismec notch coil and a twisted messes that I haven used in like a year. Well sorry for the rambling. Would love some info on the ijoy limitless rta thank you

2. danny c

danny c Full Member

Apr 9, 2016
    uk
    I have the limitless plus and it is my number 1 piece, Really good to build on,I cut the wicks short so I just tip upside down and it they get soaked. Excellent airflow, if you wick properly it doesn't leak, really good top. But one you really won't be disappointed.

3. Ronscrazyvaper

Jan 10, 2017
    Nice I am definitely going to pick one up. It looks great and all I hear is good things about them. Thanks enjoy your vape

danny c likes this.
  4. danny c

danny c Full Member

Apr 9, 2016
    uk
    Ive got to add 1 thing though, whilst I enjoy gaping the ijoy limitless I will replace with an actual limitless mod co hold rest at some point. Simply because the build quality will be much better, although I have zero issues with my only it's quality could be better.

5. Ronscrazyvaper

Jan 10, 2017
    I guess that's the price we pay for not having patience lol. Because when there is something new and I want it but I know they will make a follow up one I still buy it waste my money then get the new one anyway lol

danny c likes this.
  6. danny c

danny c Full Member

Apr 9, 2016
    uk
    Android text prediction going crazy, vaping not gaping,And ignore hold rest lol.

7. danny c

danny c Full Member

Apr 9, 2016
    uk
    Yeah I know. But the ijoy limitless is not the same as the actual limitless made by the limitless mod co, it's basically a clone and it's build quality isn't as good. With the new laws coming in I would really like this rda design to last. I really like it.