Has anyone ordered from Myvaporstore.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimmGreen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2009
Carson City, Nevada, United States
They are the real ones, I emailed and asked...

I love their RY4 too...creme bruelle and mocha, all great. Only dislike was the hawaii punch. I ordered more in the bigger bottles :)

As for when the shopping addiction ends, when someone finds out, let me know! I have a few 901's and many 801's and just bought a lady pipe...I can't control myself :p

awesome thank you! , the picture on the website is just a little to small to tell what model they are and i'm running low on blanks... time for an order

mvd65

Jul 9, 2009
Delivery of my 801 was fast. One of the atomizers was defective. They said they replace it whiteout any extra cost after I sent them pictures. However two of my batteries seem to be defective too - after complete charge and 2 puffs I got red blinking and no performance at all.
Wondering - should I bother them again writing another letter, or try different brand?

I have used them twice. The prices can't be beat. I received my products quickly.
Beware of the usb adapters. They do not work with the 901 passthrough. Found that out the hard way. The description for the manual passthrough recommends using a wall to usb passthrough, so I bought one too. I should have noticed the warning on the adapter description page. Oh well, live an learn. :p

seminolewind

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Corydon Indiana
MVS has always been my main store for hardware and most Liquids..the RY4 is great as is the Marl, Butterscotch and Mocha! I vape fruits the rest of the time.
These guys are good suppliers and have never given me any wrong orders.:)

MVS Butterscotch was and is my first love. Love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread