Has anyone ordered from Myvaporstore.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to give them a "C" at best.
Order took 9 days to arrive, ok I understand sometimes mail is slow.
What I didn't like is that when they asked me to review what I purchased I wrote (using the email listed on their site) and no one responded.

I just had/have something similar happen to me. I ordered a tank for my mod and some atomizers. One was ordered as priority and the other was just regular. My attys got in first, but my tank was stuck in the Bethpage sorting facility. I gave it some time before I emailed and got a response and they said it was in transit but that theres no tracking between sort facilities and that they contacted USPS to see where it's at. Well. Today I decided to go ahead and call myself (because at this point I got impatient) to USPS. They put in a trace as well and contacted my local postal branch. Well. I just got a call from the local post office and what was their response? They said that the package was never sent to begin with and that I needed to get in contact with the shipper (MVS) about where it's at. And that the actual package was scanned in today. Would I purchase from them again? Definitely not. Once this tank comes in, it'll definitely be my last purchase with them. I'll be looking elsewhere for my online purchases.

28if

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
Outskirts of Detroit Rock City
Third order in and really liking MVS. What sells me on it is the speed in which my items ship from them. I really can't judge them on delivery time a that is out of there control. Even though actual delivery times have been great too. Never gave much thought to USPS but they do well also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
Hey all Ive been wanting a penstyle for some time now. As I am a flight attendant and work long overseas flights, topping up my 901 carts all the time is making me crazy!!!

Im really diggin the metallic blue pen on their site, and was wondering if anyone has ordered their hardware or liquid and what do you think??

thanks

A very reliable vendor. Quality items and excellent service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread