Has anyone ordered from vapenw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StillSmokinQ

Jan 29, 2015
Tampa, FL USA
Has anyone ordered from them? Are their products authentic, I ask because some of the stuff they have on there is significantly cheaper then other places.

I only have one order placed with them, so I can't claim any kind of pattern with them, good or bad, but I was extremely pleased with the results of that one order.
Ordered really late Friday night/Saturday morning, tracking estimated a Tuesday delivery, products actually arrived on Monday. Yeah, their prices are pretty low, maybe too low to be reasonable....I wondered the same thing while I waited for the shipment to arrive. But I was pleased to find that all the products were sealed in the original packaging, authenticity seals in place. Including the dizzying Aspire hologram on the back of the Atlantis packaging. I was happy to see the Atlantis in a box labeled @Lanndis, or something like that. lol

I put in a fairly large order during black friday sales. 2 atlantis tanks, 2 Lemo's, sigelei box, some rdas's, batteries ect...

I was frustrated at first when I was asked to provide a photo of my credit card as my shipping address didn't match up.
After some time/thinking I went ahead and did so. Glad I did.

Overall shipping was fast, prices were really cheap, products were as advertised. I am on the site again tonight and looking around.

jazz62

Feb 26, 2015
Midwest
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Negative reviews belong in the Negative Reviews Forum

jazz62

Feb 26, 2015
Midwest
  • Deleted by sonicdsl

Ou2mame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2015
Long island
  • Deleted by sonicdsl

thewomenfolk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Colorado John 3:16
My experience has been great with vapeNW. I had a problem with striped threads on an iStick and they took it back and sent out a perfect one. I got it in literally two days (sent Mon received Wed). I found these people very easy to work with and they're really fast shippers. And yes, they have a real address, otherwise I couldn't have sent the iStick back. :D

jazz62

Feb 26, 2015
Midwest
Felt I should tell the end of this tale, more than a month after it began.

1. My CC company credited me back for the second iStick that I never received and was charged twice for.

2. A few days ago received a credit to my CC from VapeNW for one iStick 50W and a 5-pack of Delta II coils. This now puts them in a deficit of around $35 for what I ultimately received and paid for. I will contact my CC company to release that amount from the charge-backs. I'm not interested in screwing VapeNW for $35.

3. Received a package today from VapeNW and thought, oh no, now what? :confused:

4. It was a bunch of different juices from two companies I'm not familiar with (Thunderhead Vapor and Cyber) and an apology note for all the crazy crap that went down.

So in closing, I'm thankful that all's well that ends well. I appreciate their gesture of goodwill and I accept their apology. As I said from the start, I really like supporting small businesses. They seem intent on making things right. I wish them the best with their business endeavors.

Mogar

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2014
Dallas TX
I ordered a iStick 50W (it was supposed to contain the full kit with the charger and the 510 connection etc) from them. The price was low so I did it, usually I order smaller items online and use a B&M for everything else... I got the preorder package that did not contain the 510 or the charger. Now since I don't use the 510 and I have 6-7 of them it didn't matter much to me, and the charger, they are literally all over my house and office so that didn't bother me much either, however if I was someone that did not have the charger I would be severely upset.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I'm glad to hear good comments about VapeNW. I ordered a Tobeco Kayfun V4 for $19.99 (on sale, reg $24.95) from them this morning, plus a bottle of juice for $11 (to get free shipping). Free shipping made my juice $6 after not having to pay $11 for the bottle of juice or $5 for the shipping.

I was leery of the Tobeco Kayfun price, but someone else had posted about getting their Tobeco from VapeNW for $19.99. I had to go place an order. That was Ebay style pricing from a regular vendor.

They've already emailed me a ship notice with a tracking number. That's quick.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Update on my VapeNW order. I ordered my Tobeco Kayfun V4 Saturday at lunchtime. I got a ship notice later that afternoon in email. The tracking number showed that it had been accepted by USPS. Today, (Monday) it came in the mail. I'm impressed!

The tank is in a nice brown and gold box marked Tobeco Kayfun 4 with a nice graphic of the logo and the 3 configurations (all steel, glass insert, and polycarbonate insert). The box had a tamper proof seal that had to be removed before opening and the contents are as advertised. A label on the end has a bar code and the words Kayfun 4 by Tobeco, along with a $37.99 price. I paid $19.99 on sale.

The 15ml juice came in a nice glass dropper bottle with a shrink wrapped cap seal and a nice black and silver label that appears to be waterproof. I hate labels that deteriorate when I wash drips off them. This label looks good and sturdy to me and feels like it's a water resistant label.

Based on my experience, I'll order from these people again. If this is their average service level, I'm definitely a candidate for repeat customer.

Last edited:

Ggrhaulin

Mar 24, 2015
Atlanta, GA, USA
Must say I've been using Vape Nw (US) for several months now with no problems.

However, I received an Artic Subtank from them that had some issues and tried to leave a review to explain my thoughts and problems on their site. Along with many other positive commits on other pieces (mods, tanks) purchased. Every positive review Vape NW posted, but the negative review on the Artic Tank never posted.

Just FYI...just take reviews on the site as political and sales motivated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread