• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Has anyone tried this?Curious

Status
Not open for further replies.

jebey29

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Winnsboro,LA
Oh and dont talk about me buying up all the JB's jebey! haha u get that last one? So you have 3 now?

Actually I have 4 Now and a pending offer on a 5th. One of the JB's i was able to trade a Mr.Puffer for so i got lucky on that one. Seems that the price has stabilized on the Classifieds. I have gotten all of mine in the $50 to $110 Range.

These boxes really work for me so im hoping with the addition of the 5th that i will never have to buy a PV again. Maybe after this i can even quit vaping altogether.

And on juice strength.....I actually believe it was breaking in the atty and not juice strength that was causing the harshness of the throat hit. On one of my JB's that is really broke in I am vaping with 24MG juice and it hits just fine. All the others are on 12MG juice.

Breaking in the atty: Im estimating it takes a good 15/20ML of juice to get the atty where you want it.

Last edited:

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Breaking in the atty: Im estimating it takes a good 15/20ML of juice to get the atty where you want it.

Dang I dont even think I've vaped more than 6-7ml on the one yet. The other is like 2ml. Have you hit the walrus (DBJB) yet? Its insane haha

Just put a 6ml bottle loose under there, fits perfect for catching juice while breaking in. And its not tall enough to fit right up under the atty so the increased airflow=monster hits while breaking in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread