Have a Question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
So I hear you have a question! Well never fear, I'm here to give you the proper information to get a hold of us! There's a lot of different ways you can get a hold of us, but we will discuss the basic methods!

Phone: 855 -ALTSMOKE
Live Chat: AltSmoke | Home Page! *
E-Email: AltSmoke.com | Contact Us
In Person: New Philadelphia, OH

All of the above are live and are checked during our normal business hours!

Monday-Friday: 10am-7pm EST
Saturday: 10am-4pm EST
Sunday: Closed

*Please note Live Chat may or may not appear on the website. If it is live it will appear in the bottom right corner of your screen.

Last edited:

MarthaT

Moved On
Jul 23, 2009
  • Deleted by AngusATAT
  • Reason: spam

Birdy

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
Houston
hiya,
I was trying to check out your website for a while and it just wasn't loading. In the progress bar it said: "connecting to static.olark.com..."
Looked olark up and it looks like your site's live chat service is preventing the page from loading.

Just wanted to give you a head's up that it's causing it to take forever to load every page.

5th Element

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
Ohio
www.myspace.com
was wondering if anybody has had this happen. i been using shurefire cr123s form lowes. been awaiting for my tenergery 3v recharables. finally got them! charged them up! put them in! dripped 4 drops in atty and heard a weird sound them nothing! the sb stopped working??? put the shurefires back in! nothing!! put the atty on my 510 pass-threw and it worked fine. then took the batteries in and out about 4 times (while freaking out alil lol) till it worked and its been working fine since. was weird and a little scary! and every once in a while i get a misfire? haven't had a misfire today with the tenergy batteries but i did have that problem with the shurefires here n there. anybody?

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
I have 4x Tenergy LIFEP04 750mAh, one set of batteries = win. The other set = misfire if I hold it funny. It's due to the contacts not lining up for whatever reason. If I take them out and put them back in and fit it on just right it works fine. It's just the one set...but also the same set doesnt last nearly as long as the other set of batteries.

nj1001

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2009
Boston-ish
I have a separate question pertaining to attys as they fade out. I only really use 510's (cuz they're powerhouses) & 801s (cuz with higher resistance they're good on flavor & can hold more drips). The 510's initial resistance is 2.4ohms & an 801 is 3.4ohms brand new. I only run 6V too btw. Its my understanding that when an atty is fading the resistance increases up to 12, 14, & beyond & I have had that happen to a number of attys in the past. However over the last number of weeks if an attys fading on me the resistance tends to drop. ie a 510 down to 2.0, 1.4, 1.0, & so forth till its dead at 0.0. Similarly 801s drop from 3.4 to 2.4 to 1.4, etc. Any thoughts on this? I was contemplating making a new thread on this but figured its a question I have & its while using my SB so. Anybody have a rationale for this?

I've also realized that when one of my attys does this & I try to use the blue rcr123a's with 900mAh, likely because of the lowered resistance, it trips the PCB & wont allow those batteries to work, which is just as well because at 1.2ohms on a 510 it's like sucking a snapp crackling fire, well maybe not that bad but the occasional hot micro drip of juice on the tongue, nothing too major but still just a bit too hot for my preference.

Last edited:

JKBonin

Moved On
Jan 4, 2010
NH
If you have General Questions about Electronic Cigarettes or My Service/Products/Etc, the easiest way to contact me would be VIA an Instant Messaging Application:

AOL Instant Messenger:
AltSmoker
MSN Instant Messenger: support@altsmoke.com
Yahoo Instant Messenger: altsmoker
Skype Name: AltSmoke

So if you have any questions feel free to contact me under any of the names above, send me a Private Message, or check my website and see if I'm logged into my website chat feature.

Please Note: If you have issues with a product that you receive, contact me via the website: AltSmoke | Contact Us

Thanks much,
Rob

PM sent & msg left on website contact form.

Big Hit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2009
Inver Grove Heights MN
If you have General Questions about Electronic Cigarettes or My Service/Products/Etc, the easiest way to contact me would be VIA an Instant Messaging Application:

AOL Instant Messenger: AltSmoker
MSN Instant Messenger: support@altsmoke.com
Yahoo Instant Messenger: altsmoker
Skype Name: AltSmoke

Rob
I need to ask a sales question but I don't have Instant Messenger downloaded.

Is there any other way to contact Rob for info?

Thanks in advance for anyone knowing the answer,
Big Hit

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
yep! Mr Rob or Mr Chad My question to you is: I really like the adapter that I bought(510 to 401) is there anything within the adapter that could ware out? i only have the 1 and it works AOK. And just look'n at it it looks as tho as long as the threds are good the adapter should'nt ware out!!

Yes they can over time ;P

I need to ask a sales question but I don't have Instant Messenger downloaded.

Is there any other way to contact Rob for info?

Thanks in advance for anyone knowing the answer,
Big Hit

Via PM here or via the web chat thing that is always offline...but it sends an email :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread