• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Have i got this right? DIY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubblegum

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2013
UK, Kent
hey bubblegum I see your also in the market for a new pv, you should try get a mech or something you can put a rba on, I don't know your circumstance but I use to get sore throats all the time until I started dripping(well.. I don't drip now cus I have a bottom fed squonk system) I blame it on the constant vaping trying to get satisfied, don't even get vapors tongue since :)

What do you suggest?

SLIPPY_EEL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Ω England Ω
I'd say get something that will run an 18650 battery so you have plenty of power, I started out vaping with an innokin 134 and a bunch of iclear 30's which were great at the beginning because I didn't know any better but after a little while I found my way to iclear 16's which had far superior taste imo, the only downside was the replacement inners were only lasting a couple of weeks and took much less then that to lose performance and as they were losing performance I would find myself constantly vaping trying to get that perfect taste and hit I was getting before, which was giving me vapours tongue and sore's.
After a bit of research I got my hands on a trident rba, mines a clone because I cant afford top prices but anyway after sussing out how to build coils and use a multimeter I was back on track and it blew my mind how much flavour and throat hit in comparison I was getting.
Don't get me wrong I still use the trident on the innokin now it's awsome and is also good for trying different flavours etc but I started getting fed up with taking the top off dripping a few drops vaping and repeating the process starts to grate on you after a while, this led me to getting a reo and a reomizer which is a bottom fed rba, it has a tube between the rba and the juice bottle which when squeezed(squonked) feeds the deck of the rba with a fresh hit of juice which is effortless, there is also another bottom feeder called the pdib-oliver, both the oliver and the reo are here on the site if you do a search, I'm on the oliver waiting list now ...

sorry to go on here with such a long story but it's probably best put this way then just listing some names for you and I just don't like to see people wasting money, not that I have, I think I just got lucky in my buy decisions, once you start making your own juice, coils etc you will save yourself a lot of money

Bubblegum

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2013
UK, Kent
I'd say get something that will run an 18650 battery so you have plenty of power, I started out vaping with an innokin 134 and a bunch of iclear 30's which were great at the beginning because I didn't know any better but after a little while I found my way to iclear 16's which had far superior taste imo, the only downside was the replacement inners were only lasting a couple of weeks and took much less then that to lose performance and as they were losing performance I would find myself constantly vaping trying to get that perfect taste and hit I was getting before, which was giving me vapours tongue and sore's.
After a bit of research I got my hands on a trident rba, mines a clone because I cant afford top prices but anyway after sussing out how to build coils and use a multimeter I was back on track and it blew my mind how much flavour and throat hit in comparison I was getting.
Don't get me wrong I still use the trident on the innokin now it's awsome and is also good for trying different flavours etc but I started getting fed up with taking the top off dripping a few drops vaping and repeating the process starts to grate on you after a while, this led me to getting a reo and a reomizer which is a bottom fed rba, it has a tube between the rba and the juice bottle which when squeezed(squonked) feeds the deck of the rba with a fresh hit of juice which is effortless, there is also another bottom feeder called the pdib-oliver, both the oliver and the reo are here on the site if you do a search, I'm on the oliver waiting list now ...

sorry to go on here with such a long story but it's probably best put this way then just listing some names for you and I just don't like to see people wasting money, not that I have, I think I just got lucky in my buy decisions, once you start making your own juice, coils etc you will save yourself a lot of money

Well i have a Sigeli Vmax can i do much with that?

Bubblegum

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2013
UK, Kent
PG/VG with Nicotine:----3.9-ml --------78 - Drops------39 - %
PG/VG zero Nicotine:----5.8-ml ------ 116 - Drops------58 - %
Water/Alcohol:-----------0-ml -------- 0 - Drops-------0 - %
Flavouring:------------ 0.3-ml ------- 6 - Drops-------3 - %

ok i used a calculator so does this look right?

I have

100ml of VG juice (no nic)
100ml of VG juice with a strength of 1.8% Nic
10ml of Menthol flavouring.

Last edited:

Bubblegum

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2013
UK, Kent
I've noticed small white bits in the juice i made! at first i thought it may have been bits of silica in my pro tank but i cleared it out and put some more in and it';s the same.

Little white bits floating around in there...any idea's?

I'm going to make some more today but around 20mls and maybe 5% PG added this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread