Status
Not open for further replies.

Titan Vapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
NC
youtu.be
I'm selling a P3 right now and was curious what I should be asking for it. I have not seen much action in the post and wondering if I might be asking to much. It's a P3 with a tecktro plate with an 18650 INR. Not sure if this post is allowed and if not I'm sorry, but what do you guys think I should be asking? all packaging and accessories are there.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Specials of the week the link is to ProVapes current "specials" page, and those can be had with a one year warrantee and are brand new, never used mods. Take this for what it's worth, but knowing what I know, having purchased many used mods etc., I'll usually only pull the trigger on something if I feel the risk justifies the savings. Not intended as a knock, or in any way negative. But when buying used, there is always a certain "risk" element involved for both parties. And I say this from personal experience...

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
Kinda personal, dontcha think?!
I can't believe I'm sticking up for Astro but Jesus loves him too.

When interested in a purchase, one of the first questions one should ask the seller is, "Why are you selling it?"

However, Astro should have followed his own advice and admonishments and PM'd the person that question.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
I can't believe I'm sticking up for Astro but Jesus loves him too.

When interested in a purchase, one of the first questions one should ask the seller is, "Why are you selling it?"

However, Astro should have followed his own advice and admonishments and PM'd the person that question.
But, but, but...

Etiquette is my middle name... Not!!!

LOLz, Jim

PS Y'all got any real snow yet Gin?

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
But, but, but...

Etiquette is my middle name... Not!!!

LOLz, Jim

PS Y'all got any real snow yet Gin?
Actually, believe it or not, it's raining right now. Good. The only time it snowed enough for the driveway to be plowed was on the 29th. Good. When all the ladies I know were crying about not having a white Christmas, I told them I would pray for snow if they paid my heat bill.

Where are you located? Isn't it VA or something? I tried looking up your profile but kept getting a error message.

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Actually, believe it or not, it's raining right now. Good. The only time it snowed enough for the driveway to be plowed was on the 29th. Good. When all the ladies I know were crying about not having a white Christmas, I told them I would pray for snow if they paid my heat bill.

Where are you located? Isn't it VA or something? I tried looking up your profile but kept getting a error message.
Under My Location Info, it says...

In Yer Backyard...

LOLz

But seriously, I'm in the Richmond VA Area. We get snow every now and again, and have seasonal weather too.

Nothing like I remember from my Michigan Daze though.

Stay warm brother!!!

Jim

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
Under My Location Info, it says...

In Yer Backyard...

LOLz

But seriously, I'm in the Richmond VA Area. We get snow every now and again, and have seasonal weather too.

Nothing like I remember from my Michigan Daze though.

Stay warm brother!!!

Jim
Michigan daze? When, where, why?

Used to spend our summers in MD on the Delmarva peninsula when we were kids to visit Mom and Grandparents. Visited VA often like Chincoteague, Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel and Busch Gardens. My Grandfather took us to some of the Civil War battlefields in VA.

Reactions: AstroTurf

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Michigan daze? When, where, why?

Used to spend our summers in MD on the Delmarva peninsula when we were kids to visit Mom and Grandparents. Visited VA often like Chincoteague, Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel and Busch Gardens. My Grandfather took us to some of the Civil War battlefields in VA.
Born and Raised...

Last year marked my half life, first half in MI and second half in VA.

I lived in Wyandotte, Detroit, Southgate, Lincoln Park, Clark St YMCA, Ecorse, and prolly others...

Then transferred to Richmond, VA

All of my Family lives there... My last visit? October of 2004, I think?

Man, It's been a Wild Ride!!!

Cheers, Jim

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
Born and Raised...

Last year marked my half life, first half in MI and second half in VA.

I lived in Wyandotte, Detroit, Southgate, Lincoln Park, Clark St YMCA, Ecorse, and prolly others...

Then transferred to Richmond, VA

All of my Family lives there... My last visit? October of 2004, I think?

Man, It's been a Wild Ride!!!

Cheers, Jim
Wow...

DETROIT ROCK CITY!

You know, back when I was single, Detroit was my favorite vacation spot. I'd go there all by myself, get a room downtown for 4 daze and ROCK! EVERBODY was extremely friendly and treated me like royalty, happy I was there spending money!

I like you better, now...

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Wow...

DETROIT ROCK CITY!

You know, back when I was single, Detroit was my favorite vacation spot. I'd go there all by myself, get a room downtown for 4 daze and ROCK! EVERBODY was extremely friendly and treated me like royalty, happy I was there spending money!

I like you better, now...
OK... Here's one more for you then.

My first concert was Kiss at Cobo Arena.

Jim

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
OK... Here's one more for you then.

My first concert was Kiss at Cobo Arena.

Jim
Whoa! No :censored:ing :censored:? Cool!

Back in 2009, I saw them 2 nights in a row at Cobo. Met and partied with people from all over the country! What a event!

Reactions: MsLoud
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread