Have they just completely killed off vaping for the yanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
read sommit a couple days ago saying it was the end for yankee vapers..... some rules or something, lost the page now, what's happened?
So far almost nothing has happened on a national level and may be won't until August 2018. For now all vaping products are available to adults without restrictions. Sale of vaping products could be illegal in 2018 if the new rules aren't changed or overturned by courts. You might have heard that there was an election in the States recently and there is going to be a new President who used to be a reality TV actor. We haven't had an actor for President since Ronald Reagan. Trump says he's going to roll back a lot of government regulations. May be that will include ecig rules. His picks to run several government agencies related to public health are promising. I think vapers helped pass brexit in the UK. I think vapers helped elect the new US president. The end of the tobacco Age is a revolt, a revolution, and some governments will fall because of it.

Last edited:

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
On the contrary, Trump has been a strident non-smoker his while life and with his administration's anti-science bias I fear be will go the way of the ANTZ.

The regs have nothing to do with stopping smoking, they simply redirect total control of the industry to big tobacco.
The President elect made comments about "draining the swamp", and some of the murkiest waters surround the FDA, so there is hope.
We'll just have to wait and see if thats true.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
On the contrary, Trump has been a strident non-smoker his while life and with his administration's anti-science bias I fear be will go the way of the ANTZ.

Anti science ? We have "basic common sense " coming back to the White House which we haven't had for 8 years .

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Anti science ? We have "basic common sense " coming back to the White House which we haven't had for 8 years .

We havent had common sense in the White house since 1961.
220px-General_of_the_Army_Dwight_D._Eisenhower_1947.jpg

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
A US congressman, Tom Price, is apparently nominated to run HHS. He voted againsst the so called family tobacco act that created this trouble. A person who may have been nominated to run the FDA is called a Libertarian. They are people who put personal freedom high on their priority list. Sofarsogood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread