Have you ever wondered what SmokEjuice Blue tastes like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com

What is SmokEjuice Blue?

SmokEjuice Blue is smoktek's premium line of organic e-liquid. It is made here in the U.S.A., with the highest quality, USP food grade PG/VG (40/60%) and natural organic flavorings. With 60% VG, more vapor is produced while still giving a good throat hit and excellent flavor.

Several flavors in our Blue line are also offered in 80% VG. These high VG flavors are specifically made with rebuildable atomizers and sub ohm clearomizers in mind. The higher concentration of VG results in huge clouds of vapor, sought after by many drippers and sub ohm vapers today.

The SmokEjuice Blue line is bottled in blue cobalt glass, and each bottle comes with a child-resistant glass dropper.

Can I try a sample before committing to a full-size bottle?

Absolutely! We often include a 3ml sample bottle of juice with orders, but there is an even better way to try more Blue line flavors at once, without having to buy a full-size bottle.

We offer sample packs of 5- or 10- 5ml bottles of the Blue line flavors in a nic level of your choosing, from 0mg to 24mg. The sample 5-packs are grouped in various themes (like Tobacco/Fruit, for example), while the sample 10-packs come with a selection of tobacco, fruit, and dessert flavors. If you would like to swap out a flavor in your sample pack for a different one, no problem! Just leave a comment on your order, and we'll get on it.

These sample packs are a great introduction to the SmokEjuice Blue line!

What about Reviews?

Taste is a very subjective and personal thing, with one man's "favorite", being another's "meh". This often gives us a hard time when writing descriptions!:laugh: Still, reading reviews of e-juice is a good way to gauge whether a flavor will meet your expectations or not.

You can read fellow vapers' reviews of Blue line flavors on each flavor's page - we encourage you to submit your own review, if you have tried our juices!:) In addition, Vaping Guides graciously reviewed some SmokEjuice Blue flavors recently, noting that they "could easily be an all day vape without becoming overwhelming." Thanks, Vaping Guides! Check out their full review here.

Have you tried any SmokEjuice Blue flavors? Which is your favorite?

Due to popular demand, as of March 2016, SmokTek is moving away from glass bottles and switching to using plastic bottles for all of our SmokEjuice Blue e-liquids. SmokEjuice Blue prices have been lowered to reflect this.

All Blue flavors have been moved to the same category as our regular SmokEjuice line, to make browsing easier. We have also introduced a larger bottle size of 100 ml, so you can enjoy better savings when stocking up on your favorite flavors.

If you prefer using glass to plastic, please select a bottle size notated as "glass"* in the selection menu (*while supplies last). All other sizes will arrive in plastic.

Reactions: mr_bones

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
I love using the white gummy candy as a base for my fruity mixes. It just seems to help round things out some, and whatever mix you guys use to make it, I have yet to come close to by trying to math it with mixing my own flavors.

Thank you, we are very happy to hear that you enjoy it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread