Status
Not open for further replies.

PURPLE POPE

Jul 26, 2013
Montclair, NJ, USA
Loving poison from rawr vapes. Honestly didn't like it at first. But now I love it. Could have been a steeping issue or maybe I just got used to it.

Just ordered grumpys brew from sands mods. Casablanca and malty toffee from back backwoods brew. And bobas bounty and Havana gold from alien vapes.

So my question is, have you found an all day vape? What do you think of the juices I have on order?

Would love e to hear your feedback.

PURPLE POPE

PURPLE POPE

Jul 26, 2013
Montclair, NJ, USA
alien vapes?

That worries me. I promise I am not being a political correctness nazi, but did you order Boba's from Alien Vapor or Alien Visions?

I ask this because the real BB is from Alien Visions E-juice. Alien vapor makes a clone with the same exact name.

Funny. I ordered the real deal. Still a newb to vaping.

mooshi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
SoCal
When I and I think most people say ADV usually means A juice the earned a spot in the daily rotation

I don't think I would ever have 1 juice all day everday
:p Not for me!

I fell in love with Pluid. Maybe once a week I'll drip Sub Zero for a few minutes 'cause I like that cold minty feeling. But otherwise, Pluid stays in my bottom feed mod for all day... and if I feel like I want to vape another flavor, I'll drip on my King. I hadn't had an urge to vape anything but Pluid since I got it... about a month now. :D

SethGrimm

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2012
Jacksonville Florida
I have too many favorite juices. I used to have an all day vape when I started out but 1 year in I actually can't stand vaping any juice for more than 1 one day. There are TOO many great juices. The majority of the time I probably change my juices up to 5 times a day. Boba's Bounty is the only juice that I can stand for a long time. :)

I DO have favorites though.

Alice in Vapeland is my favorite juice vendor. I have every juice they make; Cherry Blossom Tea, Zombie Apocalypse, and Cupcake City are my absolute favorites.

Alien Vision's Boba's Bounty and Gorilla juice are huge favorites as well.

The Plume Room's Creamy Chai, Burly and Candy, and Candied Cavendish are wonderful as well.

I have a lot of favorites. :)

PURPLE POPE

Jul 26, 2013
Montclair, NJ, USA
:p Not for me!

I fell in love with Pluid. Maybe once a week I'll drip Sub Zero for a few minutes 'cause I like that cold minty feeling. But otherwise, Pluid stays in my bottom feed mod for all day... and if I feel like I want to vape another flavor, I'll drip on my King. I hadn't had an urge to vape anything but Pluid since I got it... about a month now. :D

I heard that stuff is awesome. It's next on my list. I also want to get my hands on honeyflu from BWB. Out of stock last time I ordered.

Is the pluid sweet? How would you describe it?

mooshi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
SoCal
I heard that stuff is awesome. It's next on my list. I also want to get my hands on honeyflu from BWB. Out of stock last time I ordered.

Is the pluid sweet? How would you describe it?
It's too hard to describe! At first you do taste the anise. But the more you vape it, the more the other flavor notes shine. Sometimes I get citrus notes, sometimes it's just a little sweet... altogether it's great, though, IMHO. :)

icucme2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
Costa Mesa, ca
NLV? I haven't had anything on the vanilla side. I could see that being good. Didn't consider it until now.

Nite Lite Vapor... The Gold is a tobacco hybrid, has a nice almost kettle corn taste very rich.. Bounty hunter is a tobacco hybrid aswell, i get breakfast cereal in it also, like a rice krispy treat ;)

Screamin Eagle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Maryland
I just found a good ADV for me. A simple spearmint that I made myself. It's the only flavor I've tryed so far that doesn't fade out after 1/2 a tank. I use all VG so it is sweet. Almost like those spearmint star mints.
Of course I'm still new to this so I haven't been able to try many of the ones I see people talking about all the time. But I'll get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread