Have you found your "perfect vape" yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weedity

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2014
New Jersey
smok VCT Pro 0.2 ohm coils on top of Smok M80 Plus at 80 watts = Heaven

Soon to be: Smok TFV4 quad coil 0.15 ohms on top of a Smok Cube II at 100-120 watts = Heavenly Heaven

Hmm, never noticed but I sure seem to like Smoktech products. Everytime I find the "pinnacle" of vaping, a new pinnacle is reached. When I got this m80 plus and a subohm tank with 0.2 dual coils I never thought it could get any better. Then all of a sudden soon there's going to be quad coil at .15 ohms!

Last edited:

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    My "perfect vape" is a 2 ohm micro style coil in an A7 on a Caravela.
    My "lazy vape" is a Boge cartomizer in a J-tank on a Provari.

P1000831_zps00210c89.jpg

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 22, 2014
    Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
    It has been my experience the "perfect vape" is a moving target. Depends on juice, surroundings, my mood, lots of things. In the car, I just want to not smoke. At the keyboard working with the n00bs who have a hard time even describing their problem, at bit stiffer vape seems indicated. Sitting on the porch playing with the 5 year old is different still. He likes clouds, and he wants me to blow them out my nose like a dragon. The fact I have to crank the Snow Wolf up past "burn your lips" and on into "instant dehydration through sweating like a pig" to get there doesn't bother him...

Last edited:

coolerat

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2015
    Verona,NY
    Nothing breeds success like success.

And vape gear has been running hot for a year or so.

Gear is so good right now off the innerweb. Still gonna take time for it to be fully rolled out at a local level and the its gotta be culled down to just afew sold everywhere. For example about 800 nickel coil tanks are coming out but I can find maybe 3 within an hours drive and then they generally don't have the nickel option. Within six months we will all have easy nickel options.

But even I'm only so-so into TC and nickel. But I do think its the future. But even I who say I don't like it find myself reaching for one of them more and more.

But have I found my perfect vape?? I have, its a Chuthulu with a .4 build at about 35w. Often a Mutation V3 when at home.

I haven't forgotten the Orchids I loved so much but rarely use them. The Taifuns and Kayfuns have an inch of dust. The Nautilus makes me slightly ill to even look at.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2014
    Corn 'n' Cows
    Let me explain...

Just like any other subculture, we have tons of companies trying to sell us, the consumers, their products. It is such an amazing time to be a vaper because of this. So with all the various vaping equipment out there and the endless combinations of mods and tanks and accessories on the market, have you found your perfect vape yet?

Personally for me, it's my iPV mini 2 with the Aspire atlantis 2.0 tank.

I use the 0.3ohm coil at about 60-65w and it is the best thing i have ever vaped. I usually keep the airflow on the tank completely open and i still get amazing flavor and clouds without having to build my own coils.

full

so have you found your perfect vape yet?

Yup - my "perfect vape" is the one that is in my hand at the time I take a puff. I have iSticks and iPV Minis, a couple of mech mods, RDAs, RTAs, SubTanks, Nautis and PT2s. :wub: them all :)

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 18, 2013
    Chicago
    so have you found your perfect vape yet?

Yeah, but someone else owns it. This old lady down the street I turned on to vaping. She went out and bought this amazing set up. I have to wait for the next block party until she gets drunk enough that I can rob her of it when she falls asleep on the porch. It will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine old lady Sullivan, it will be mine!

Ryedan

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 31, 2012
    Ontario, Canada
    Yup, the unicorn is an elusive creature :)

I've gone through a few perfect vapes over the years starting with the eGo that got me off cigs. I really liked that one.

These days my faves include a mechanical bottom feeder with dual coils in a small chamber atty, a bigger RDA on a regulated mod and a Phsywar Onslaught on a mech mod with a three coil build. These three are certainly quite different, but all are perfect for me.

I like unicorns :2cool:

Reactions: tj99959

smokinGAVIN

ECF Veteran
    Sep 2, 2014
    Manila, Philippines
    Whenever I find the perfect vape something better seems to always come along. Then again I have been vaping for a little less than a year so I guess I still have a lot to learn and a lot to try out. Plus the fact that the technology in vaping is moving quite rapidly. I do hope that I will find it one day so I stop spending on new stuff.

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 16, 2014
    Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
    Yup, the unicorn is an elusive creature :)

I've gone through a few perfect vapes over the years starting with the eGo that got me off cigs. I really liked that one.

These days my faves include a mechanical bottom feeder with dual coils in a small chamber atty, a bigger RDA on a regulated mod and a Phsywar Onslaught on a mech mod with a three coil build. These three are certainly quite different, but all are perfect for me.

I like unicorns :2cool:

Ya, that was kinda what I was thinking. Making perfect such a singularity really cheats oneself out of all the near perfects there are, and there are many. Surly too many for me to contemplate, or get to, as I go through this journey. Surely allot of near perfects will keep me occupied and quite content. :?)

I am not chasing perfect, merely enjoyable contentment. But, maybe I`m simply too critical, LOL.

tj99959

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    This ones worked for me for awhile now. Sigelei Mini and my Samurai Bonsai knockoff. Although Ive got my first mech on the way (If it ever actually gets here) so Im not setting anything in stone yet.

11813377_10152990563221304_3673875664298764826_n.jpg

How'd you manage to get a finger stuck inside it?!? MAN .... that's gotta hurt! :lol:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread