Have you had a day during which you just didnt feel like vaping ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the absence of further information from the OP, I'd hazard a guess that this was mild nicotine sickness. Try vaping low or even zero nic juice for a while until it passes.

It's just your body's way of telling you "I've had enough of this stimulant for a while. Ease off."

I also experience mild queasiness after vaping heavily. But I guess, as with the ciggies, you'll quickly develop a tolerance and no longer feel the initial nausea. Stick with it, and vape cool :)

Tmg666

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2014
Green bay, Wisconsin
Iv had a whole month that i didn't feel like vaping. My coils needed to be redone and i was bored of my juices so i just left it alone. Then i wanted some melon flavored vape and back at it again With some off/ons. Im not addicted to the nic but i do enjoy the flavor throughout the week so its not uncommon for me to leave it for the day. at 3-6 mg juice now and im content with it.

Reactions: DC2

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
I have not experienced this with vaping really. I know I had those days as a smoker. Especially after a night of hard drinking, i'd feel the nausea right after lighting up a stinky stogie. I can vape through a hangover, no problem.

Sometimes I open my vape collection and get this nagging feeling that I have vaped out my juice stash to the max. But, then I pull out some juices and try my hand at a homemade cocktail. That puts me right back in the mood to vape on the juices I have. I probably have about 60+ different juices to work with (and counting...).

If you feel nausea or anything negative while vaping. Put the device down and see how long your nic addiction will let you go (if juice contains nic for you). I'm told moderation is the key (to anything really but especially habits). I can't live by this, no matter how hard I try, but it's a nice thought and probably works for some.

egrets

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2014
Seattle, WA
Yes. I have those days occasionally. But it probably is related to the meds I'm taking and my health issue though. Some days I just feel real tired, a little vape make me sick/dizzy, and nothing tastes or sounds good to me. But it usually will be gone the next day or two though.
Hope you feel better and can vape more soon. Best wishes to your vape journey :)
Good luck

Sent using Tapatalk

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
Err, thats a strong negative there. I wake up thinking bout vaping and go to sleep thinking bout vaping. Iv got 14 major flavors and sometimes can go a whole month without vaping a particular flavor or two. So when the vaping blues comes calling I can rely upon a flavor or two to make things right. Such as Tobacco Absolute, Mmm mm good. Tastes like an ashtray with a drizzle of maple syrup, LOL.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I came back from a trip to Mexico with a case of The Revenge.
I took two days off work and stayed in bed watching television for the most part.

Downstairs, in my garage, in the trunk of my car, inside my luggage, was all of my vape gear.
For those two days I just didn't feel it was worth the effort to go and get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread