Haven't looked at atomizers in abotu 3 years. What should I buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapesmooth123

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2016
sorry for not even attempting to sort through all the options. I basically have been vaping for like 3.5 years, back before the kanger T3 came out. I used a protank for a while but then just got a basic IGO W a few years ago and haven't looked at anything else since. It's okay but I imagine there's better stuff now. Problem with the protank was the gurgling or burnt hits and rebuilding the coil was a bit of a hassle. I use organic cotton, hemp, and silica, whichever gives the best vape really. Problem with the IGO is having to refill often but sacrificed that for no burnt hits or gurgling of a bottom coil or top coil RBA. I think I might have actually gotten better flavor from the protank vs the IGO W though when the protank was working properly.

Are the wickless ones any good? Basically what's a nice RDA or preferably with a tank that I should look at? I like safe materials like surgical grade stainless so I'm not vaping mystery materials like brass with possible lead in the wire post screws (although this has been debated, I still be safer just using surgical grade %100 including the drip tip (I can buy separate tip though). Not looking to spend more than like $50. $20 would be nice. Thank you

Reactions: skelley

Bhoot

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2015
London
I am point pointing friends to the ceravape ceramic. New tank. 4ml with top fill. For tanks or rta/rba, plug and play tanks like aspire clieto work very well with coils last easily around 2 weeks or longer. My personal fave is the steamcrave rdta v2 and my primary tank the supreme. Griffin 25 is also pretty solid. A lot of people like the kayfun v5 but am finding that steamcrave have done really well. Deck wise I heavily favour velocity style decks. Buy from fasttech. Good prices overall but shop around as there are always flash sales on somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dshobe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2014
Denver, CO
Got out of the game for a while myself, jumped back in a few weeks ago. I didn't like the restrictive airflow of the Kayfun v4 anymore, so I asked at a local shop for a recommendation. I bought a Sigelei Moonshot 24. Amazing little atomizer once you get it wicked right. It's so easy to build on once you figure it out. And amazing flavor. Right around $30 online.

IJOY Tornado Nano.
It uses a premade chip coil that can be rewicked and a rebuildable deck also, best of both worlds IMHO.
I also like the MAGE RTA by CoilArt as it gives the flavor of the MoonShot but with a much easier build deck.
Check them out, watch the video reviews and see which fits your needs.
Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread