Haven't seen much About Ego-w pamplet says F1 CE3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fud

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2009
Hawaii
This is what the clearo looks like.
2.0ml eGo-W cigarette e-liquid refilled clear cartomizer/eGo-W Clearomizer: clear cartridge with atomizer

The instructions on the manual say it doesn't need any cleaning but it does say just in case you do need to just pour water in it and blow it out and let dry. The foam lid part on top they don't even describe how to fill it. You would think just the hole in the middle but nope somewhere on that site is says don't do that and poke the syringe on the side and fill from there making a small hole.

Now looking at it close it doesn't seem possible even taking that sponge cap or silicone off without destroying it with the wicks and wires everywhere.

I was thinking maybe the best way would be to buy some clear rubber hose the same diameter to fit the top and adapt the other end to fit the kitchen faucet and just let it run through for a long time after an alc soaking and just blow it out with a compressor after and let it sit.

Really i looked at thing thing close with a magnifying glass and can't see a way to take it apart without mangling it.

My next question are all F1 ce3 the same?

If they can't clean properly i guess it's not to bad getting them at 5 bucks each in bulk.

Got a whole other set from that company because the one i got locally works perfect but was way too expensive and only one atomizer and one batt.

Oh and on some youtube vids they were showing how you had to take out a little tiny plastic piece out from the middle hole but there is none just a hole so i guess thats why it's filled from the side.
20111217120056626.jpg

Last edited:

FmrMarlboroMan

May 20, 2012
OH USA
Vaporleaf has a 2 pack of w clearos for $3.95. I ordered some and they work better than the ones that came with my set. If you can manage to get the silicone top out without damaging the coil, they can be cleaned. When you have the cap out, you can enlarge the wick slots and cut out the inner lip that fits inside the coil cup. They fit back on easier and wick better. I'm on my phone now, but can put up a picture later.
Both sets of clearos I got don't have the little plug in the fill hole. I think that may have been something they only did on the earliest version (or newest version, whichever I done have).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread