HB 40 buyers beware

Status
Not open for further replies.

ainnipe

Sep 5, 2014
United States
Just pocker up the HB 40 (heartbeat) box mod with an authentic evolve dna 40 chip. I love it. Really there is nothing I cam complain about except...
after a few days the magnets in the plate detached. I replaced one with a strong epoxy (I have access to high quality products such as this). Then the second magnet popped out today after I had fixed the other one. Just be warned, super glue will probably work well enough.

Shigura

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2015
Lincoln, NE
Just pocker up the HB 40 (heartbeat) box mod with an authentic evolve dna 40 chip. I love it. Really there is nothing I cam complain about except...
after a few days the magnets in the plate detached. I replaced one with a strong epoxy (I have access to high quality products such as this). Then the second magnet popped out today after I had fixed the other one. Just be warned, super glue will probably work well enough.
I've seen this once before I think it was on a customer review can't exactly remember where tho. Any who when I received mine in the mail sometime ago I noticed that mine had a white epoxy around the magnets, maybe mine had popped out before it was sent to vapordna lol I don't know.

Your welcome to post this here too:
Hcigar HB DNA 40 anticipation thread | E-Cigarette Forum
which is a thread created specifically for the HB40 and any issues anyone has had or what not

Reactions: ainnipe

ainnipe

Sep 5, 2014
United States
I've seen this once before I think it was on a customer review can't exactly remember where tho. Any who when I received mine in the mail sometime ago I noticed that mine had a white epoxy around the magnets, maybe mine had popped out before it was sent to vapordna lol I don't know.

Your welcome to post this here too:
Hcigar HB DNA 40 anticipation thread | E-Cigarette Forum
which is a thread created specifically for the HB40 and any issues anyone has had or what not
Thanks for the link :thumb::thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread