HCigar VT Inbox (VTinbox) - evolv VT75

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
As an FYI, the hcigar Maze3 is on special this weekend at FT -- $14 and change for the black; $13 and change for the SS. It looks interesting, and comes with two airflow "tubes" and a squonk pin. Picked one up in black.

It's a pre-order, but it says it will ship on the 10th (and you know FT ALWAYS hits their forecast ship dates.....). But even if I don't see it for a while, it was too cheap to pass up.

$17.79 Authentic HCigar MAZE V3 RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - 316 stainless steel / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

View attachment 654841
Looks good!

munchichee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2012
Houston, TX
So my side panel managed to go MIA within the first week and mine did not come with an extra in the box. Not sure if the magnets were weak and it fell off, or if I just misplaced it, but that was a month ago. Anyone know where I can purchase the blue carbon fiber panels? I'm not digging the any of the brown or rainbow replacement options.

Reactions: TrollDragon

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA
Yeah any of the Chinese sites like ft, gb etc but hurry bc I read on Martin's Fb that hcigar is switching over to the color screened dna's so snag them when you can.

I hope they do switch, that DNA75C looks nice. I will definitely order an Inbox with a DNA75C

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
Anyone have these on clearance yet? I'm looking to pick up either this VT Inbox, or a Therion, (or other DNA/quality BF device?), soon, and I don't necessarily care about having a color screen.
You'll just have to keep an eye on it, normally they just try to sell off existing stock then discontinue

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I pulled the trigger on a black Inbox, it'll get a Wasp Nano for a topper; I've been running the Nano the past week in straight RDA mode, it's a real competitor for the Hadaly and NaRDA (and super easy to mount coils).
I think you'll like that Inbox Mark.I've been using mine pretty much all day everyday since December,and never any issues other than the very occasional times that i sqounked at an angle and the door caught on my thumb and popped off,great little mod though,and the Wasp will be right at home on it.

Reactions: TrollDragon

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy it. Unfortunately the Therion is giving more stuck button problems. When the inbox comes in I'll do a heavy duty cleaning on the Therion.

I do expect more than 4 months of use on a mod, especially one that only gets used in the office. I now know to avoid a dna with square outer buttons [emoji5]

Reactions: Doffy

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy it. Unfortunately the Therion is giving more stuck button problems. When the inbox comes in I'll do a heavy duty cleaning on the Therion.

I do expect more than 4 months of use on a mod, especially one that only gets used in the office. I now know to avoid a dna with square outer buttons [emoji5]
It's not the buttons, the sled your board is mounted to is probably not installed flush, just like mine was.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Happy to strip it apart once the inbox arrives :)

I have to admit I do like the looks of the little LV epetite DNA60. Right now I use an SDNA 75 with a tank when I want to use a lanyard. Hcigar Nano would be a consideration, but I found their battery door threading too finicky previously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread