HCigar VT Inbox (VTinbox) - evolv VT75

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I have been strongly considering this mechanical bf but Id really like the SVA dna 75 in white but only the mechanical comes in white.
    Also I don't know if a MOSFET switch hits as hard as let's say frankensku
    You might try a frankenskull clone before paying premium money for a plastic mod.
    The frankenskull is a hard hitter with its same basic design as boxer.If you like frankenskull,under 20.00,youll probably like boxer.
    Mechanical mods get boring and after using a dna chip I rarely use my mechanic bf mods.
    I still use my pico squeeze.Its a great bf mod and it's s small.
    There's already a boxer clone at fastech.15.00 with free shipping.

jcoopercam

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    Make sure your atomizer commutator post is clean before using it on the VT Inbox. Use some fine emery cloth to scuff the top a bit. I've had my Inbox go wonky on me several times using my Split R atty and Hadaly clone. I swapped back and forth between the Split R and Kayfun V4... VT Inbox operated without issue using the Kayfun V4.

jcoopercam

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    I have been strongly considering this mechanical bf but Id really like the SVA DNA 75 in white but only the mechanical comes in white.
    Also I don't know if a MOSFET switch hits as hard as let's say frankensku

There's already a boxer clone at fastech.15.00 with free shipping.
    Seems to me that a plastic fire button that close to a 510 base is not going to hold up well.

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 7, 2011
    Illinois
    Or a janky Chi-nee mechanical, made with the finest quality thin copper that money can buy. :D
    It doesn't matter how thick or thin the copper contacts are in a device, if you're build is more than what the battery is rated to handle it then falls under user error and things will heat up quickly, or god forbid, something else dangerous happens!! Buttons or devices in general that heat up during use means there is something wrong with you're build / battery set up....

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2014
    NS, Canada
    It doesn't matter how thick or thin the copper contacts are in a device, if you're build is more than what the battery is rated to handle it then falls under user error and things will heat up quickly, or god forbid, something else dangerous happens!! Buttons or devices in general that heat up during use means there is something wrong with you're build / battery set up....
    The joule heating on Cherry Bomber switches was because of bad builds?

Reactions: muzichead
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread