Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015

Roadtrip635

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Texas
I finally got my first VT133, black on black. I really wanted a black/yellow one but they had sold out again, thanks to all you hoarders....... you know who you are :grr: lol
I hope someone has the colored doors available again, but I'm sure it will be a stampede when/if they become available.

So far, I've had no issues with it, 510 or otherwise, working beautifully. Here's my lone VT133 with a Merlin rta, but I'm leaning towards getting the new iJoy Limitless Plus RDTA for it.

vt133b_zps3razhjzq.jpg

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
Good idea. Can I just get it at home depot or Ace or do I need to order online? I'll probably give it a try since I can't find replacement doors anywhere.

Depends on whether or not they have the color you want in stock locally.

Personally I like the metallic violet.

IMAG1623_1_zps1fb9fd48.jpg

I'm thinking that combined with the black would look quite nice.

Gold would work well too...

11811836783_fcba5c5e20_o.jpg

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
So far, I've had no issues with it, 510 or otherwise, working beautifully. Here's my lone VT133 with a Merlin rta

That's some loooong 510 on the Merlin, and because mine sat high on the Black/Black... I got annoyed and fixed it just now.

Unlike say the RX issue, this one has what appeared to be full travel (nice to have another to compare) so I just got Medieval on the little bugger.

Figuring it was just crunchy threading... I gripped an iSub and just muscled through it.
And I had to crank on it pretty hard. Not cool... not cool at all.

But... all's well, mod's fine, Jim's happy. :p

Now I need to find the poster who had a VNW B/B as well doing the same thing.

Reactions: Roadtrip635

Roadtrip635

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Texas
That's some loooong 510 on the Merlin, and because mine sat high on the Black/Black... I got annoyed and fixed it just now.

Unlike say the RX issue, this one has what appeared to be full travel (nice to have another to compare) so I just got Medieval on the little bugger.

Figuring it was just crunchy threading... I gripped an iSub and just muscled through it.
And I had to crank on it pretty hard. Not cool... not cool at all.

But... all's well, mod's fine, Jim's happy. :p

Now I need to find the poster who had a VNW B/B as well doing the same thing.
Yeah too bad that 510 is long on the Merlin, but fortunately it fits fine on my VT133 without having to crank it.
Sounds like you just had a bit of a rough threading, good to hear you got it straightened out, so to speak.

Reactions: Wingsfan0310

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Yeah too bad that 510 is long on the Merlin, but fortunately it fits fine on my VT133 without having to crank it.
Sounds like you just had a bit of a rough threading, good to hear you got it straightened out, so to speak.

No, it wasn't a "bit" of rough threading. I've had a couple like that.
It was... smoothly turn, turn, turn... thunk. Hard stop. Solid.

It's the only one of my two dozen that has done this.
Of course... I doubt the Merlin would sit flush on my RX, but we know why it would be a very bad idea to force that pairing.

If I didn't have another 133, I'm not sure if I would have tried forcing it.
I had spent 20 minutes with the magnifier, comparing them, even trying to remove the 510 (it's closely wired... won't lift up). Finally just decided to sacrifice it if need be.

Reactions: Roadtrip635

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
Anybody else order a VT133 from eciggity? If so, what serial number did you get? They must have gotten one of the first shipments. My first one was 1000 something. Second one was in the 8000's and three and four was in the 9000's. Well this one from eciggity is 0107.

D5NaarF.png

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
I was thinking the same thing. I'm planning on being good this time. Hurry up and buy them all because being good only lasts so long! :evil::D:lol:

Cheers,
Steve

My exact thoughts. :rolleyes:

Damn you Ecig. :-x

:p

Plus... except for the SMY order last night, I usually grab a pair of batts for $9.
(it's usually shipping that kills the price from our favored batt vendors... not so with Ecig)
Several times it was the HE4. But now I've got six 25Rs sitting here waiting to get in the rotation. Too many. o_O

:D

Last edited:

Wingsfan0310

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2013
Flat Rock, MI, USA
Several times it was the HE4. But now I've got six 25Rs sitting here waiting to get in the rotation. Too many. o_O

:D
In the spirit of always being happy to help. I can send you my address to help lighten your burden. :D:lol::lol::lol: Just messing around my friend!

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
In the spit of always being happy to help. I can send you my address to help lighten your burden. :D:lol::lol::lol: Just messing around my friend!

Cheers,
Steve

LOL. I spoke too soon anyway.

I finally pulled the cells from my SMOK 50 and Smowell 65 (dual), both with those damned old-school screwed in base plates. Put 'em in the rotation.
Just got two 18650 flashlights today (damn Amazon Prime... I just ordered Tuesday night). That's the HG2 singles put to use, which I don't favor anyway.

But your 25R .csv works so well, I want all three 133s on them... just now had to use an HE4 pair.

Have to bring in one of the new 25R pairs, and re-organize what goes where. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread