Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
And he appears. :p
It's like we have summoning spells. :eek:

:D

PS @Jim_ MDP I'm never going to live that down :p

Aw bollocks. It's why they put 'em in there.
(Okay, you got lucky. We'll forget... eventually. ;) )

Now Grimm Green... he melted down the sled of a Castigator Castrator Castigador... IIRC.
That's one you don't live down.

Of course... GG was won't to savagely overdraw his carpy re-wraps in mechs. That's what you get. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Wingsfan0310
I'm fairly positive they do, though I haven't done it with mine.
But some us have and I think Steve is one of them. :p

We'll just give him a call here... @Wingsfan0310 ... though it could be hours before he's on the board.

So, you know... don't mistakenly reverse your batteries for a bit. Mmmkay? :D

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeefinitely going to try NOT to. :D lol

Yes the VT133 does have reverse polarity protection. You are right that the DNA200 board doesn't have it built in but the VT133 uses a separate daughter board that provides the reverse polarity protection.

Yes I have also verified it works. One early morning (5am or so), I went to change batteries before work while I was half asleep and tested it out accidentally :oops:. It just didn't fire or light up. I quickly checked and I had inserted them wrong. I switched them to the correct position and it's still working to this very day.

PS @Jim_ MDP I'm never going to live that down :p

The top picture to the right shows the daughter boards position in the mod.
View attachment 621705
Cheers,
Steve

Ahhh ok, cool. lol Yea, I was thinking I might accidentally do something like that in haste, but it's good to know I'm protected if I do. :cool:

Also, I saw your collection, and.........:hubba:. lol They only had the grey-faced version in stock when I got mine, but maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan I would've loved to have gotten it in black. :swoon: lol Will have to go that route if/when I get the upgraded 250w version.

Anyway, 'preciate the info fellas, and vape on! :cool:

Reactions: Wingsfan0310

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Yup... nothing much changed here since last fall.
Using one (of 3) daily with one of my Bachelors.

Damn it though... I only have one colored cover (never did get in on the occasional sales of them) and it's peeled quite a bit on the spine. One of the factory blacks did as well IIRC.

Mod's working fine though. :)

Reactions: Mowgli

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
I have 2 used in perfect condition 133s OTW.
I already bought Modshields for them.

s-l1600-jpg.671933

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread