Status
Not open for further replies.

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
a very "Adult" complex flavor that not many know about is TIRAMISU. HDV has this, and not everyone does, so Im very thankful. If you like coffee drinks AND bakery flavors, you should give it a try. A Tiramisu after dinner in Italy is usually a homemade bakery cake/confection dessert. It is layers of lady-finger type bakery pastry (Italian Lady Fingers start out crunchier than say, Sarah Lee)which have soaked/marinated in Espresso. Tiramisu-Recipe.jpg They're layered in a bake dish with the "filling" made from eggs, cream/sugar and Marscapone cheese.The very top of this layer cake type treat is grated sprinkled Cocoa at the least, and at the best, a blend of grated dark or bittersweet chocolate, spice blend (nutmeg/cinnamon/sugar); sometimes the bittersweet cocoa and another layer of confectioners sugar. The Espresso marinated Lady fingers are strong, the sweet cheese/cream filling helps to soften the flavor. So this is a complex flavor which not everyone carries. I've ordered it multiple times from HDV, and should've ordered the 120cc, except I cant "vape" that much! :) I just ordered 2 30 cc bottles, and am prepared to be in after dinner heaven for some while. Once in a while I'll add a bit to my morning coffee vape. If you like bakery style flavors, this is one you really should try. Marscapone is a sweet cheese made from sweet cream in Italy, cured with citric acid. Used in some Cannoli recipes. This liquid is medium golden in color, not overly dark. I order 18 mg nic. so mine will darken up from the nic over time. It steeps beautifully, as the Creamier/Marscapone flavors develop. Thanks Jen, thanks HDV!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread