Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
We've got our own signature now and I would like to offer a contest for our loyal customers as a reward for being so awesome!!! The rules are simple:

1. Go to this website: and input the date you quit and the number of analogs you used to smoke, then generate the signature banner by clicking "Create Banner".
  2. Next, make sure you copy from the first section, BBCODE. It will look something like this: "[ ]"
  3. Now that you've copied the code, navigate to ECF, sign in, go to Settings >> Edit Signature and paste the code in the text input field and click Save.
  4. Last step, come back to this thread and post something showing off your new flashy signature banner.

Your post will count as one entry or chance at winning one of three drawings we will be having.

Drawing #1 will be on 4/30/13 and the selected winner will receive store credit for $25.
Drawing #2 will be on 5/31/13 and the selected winner will receive store credit for $50.
Drawing #3 will be on 6/30/13 and the selected winner will receive store credit for $75
Drawing #4 will be on 7/31/13 and the selected winner will receive store credit for $100

You may also earn additional entries in the drawings by "Liking Us" on Facebook or by leaving a review on our website for a product you have purchased. Obviously you can only like us once, but you may leave as many reviews as you like, thus increasing your odds for the drawings. In order to track the entries, please come back to this thread and post after you have Liked Us, and for reviews, please cut and paste the review in this thread.

We will use a random number generator to pick the winner for each drawing, by entering the number range of the posts from this thread and post the winner here as well. We wish good luck to all of you, but most importantly, we want to say THANK YOU!!!

Last edited:

Orobas

Equine Disrespect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
Jarhead City
Neat. I still need to make an order from some DIY flavors. I have a buttload of reviews of juice on the HDV site but those were for the coveted green froggie tank so clearly those can't be reused.

Jeeze, it's been almost a year already.

that's over $2000 i didn't spend killing myself.

woot. I don't think I've spent that much on vaping, even getting started DIY cost maybe $300 all told for equipment and all.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
bump_zpsbba88dc9.gif:original

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread